So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 13: Get a Clue (Discussion Thread)

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Here is the place to discuss all the events of this season of So, You Want to be an Imagineer as well as just shoot the breeze, have a conversation, hang out, and generally just have a good time. I'll try my best to post daily Imagineering prompts to get the creative juices flowing as well as the traditional "Question of the Day" from the House Cup Discussion thread.

Be sure to tune in to the official Season 13 launch podcast where @JokersWild and I will be announcing the teams as well as doing our traditional Fantasy Draft and grading the projects submitted for the Walt's Vault challenge as well as announcing the winner of that challenge and the first event to emerge from the Vault.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Discussion Thread FTW!

giphy.gif

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I did...

I thought it was due yesterday. Some Hawaiian idol told me it was due by midnight yesterday, so I ran home to make one...wish I could remember who the Polynesian Pretender was....

envelope.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I did...

I thought it was due yesterday. Some Hawaiian idol told me it was due by midnight yesterday, so I ran home to make one...wish I could remember who the Polynesian Pretender was....

View attachment 147535
My my, Batman, what a unique and interesting letter you have there....

I wonder what is inside?

INTRIGUING!

(I have a feeling I'm gonna get tore up on that podcast)

45 mins!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom