So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 13: Get a Clue (Discussion Thread)

IAmNotAHufflepuff

If SWL isn't open by 2021...then, well, o_O

:p

Then, well....

toaster-strudel-mean-girls.gif

@spacemt354, please don't start anything. There are times and places for Mean Girls GIF wars. This isn't one of them. :hilarious:

DinoInstitute

:hilarious: Java and RobotC is a bit harder. But I can (eventually) make games via Java. :D
A kid in my school made an app last year, I'm not sure if on Java because Java is pretty bad, but its portable. That's what my teacher says.
I'm taking a programming class this year which I think will cover Java so hopefully I'll get a bit more knowledge on all of this :p :D

DinoInstitute

Sounds good. ;):p

Honestly, I really hope I get on Survivor when the time is right. Being Jeff Probst for 4 months two years in a row has got me itching to play the actual game. :hilarious::D
Julia seemed to deliver on Kaôh Rōng, and hopefully this Will guy on MvGenX also isn't a dud so that they are cool with casting young people :D

If not survivor, then Big Brother. At least that show has AC :p (plus, I mean, they don't tend to cast the brightest bulbs when it comes to knowledge of the game, so that should help... ;))

Gotta pay off student debt somehow :angelic::p:bookworm:

Speaking of Big Brother, 7 minutes til buyback episode!

tcool123

6372_1213125228467_300_225.jpg
:p:hilarious:

I tease...age is just a number;)
As your approach the unfortunate edge of death :cyclops:
I wrote that as my opening line for my English paper based on a splinter :hilarious:
If SWL isn't open by 2021...then, well, o_O

:p
@marni1971 I think or some other insider has said more like 2020.

I'm taking a programming class this year which I think will cover Java so hopefully I'll get a bit more knowledge on all of this :p :D
Programming, or Computer Science? Both are different ;). Were only supposed to be learning algorithms, but my teacher threw in Java as a bonus. Also my favorite programming has been for Lego Mindstorm, just drag blocks of prewritten code :inlove: alas times have changed since 7th grade.

DinoInstitute

Anyway, tonight's episode of BB is coming up @IDInstitute @Flippin'Flounder @TheOriginalTiki

Who's excited for the Buy Back? Really hope Victor gets evicted and Da'Vonne gets back into the house. :p
How dare you want the legendary Juan Snow evicted! He shall never die:D

As much as I love Bridgette, I fear she'll just get swooped up by Nat and James and nothing will change, Paul will still be screwed. Paulie and Day could be interesting.

But Victor coming back twice would be fantastic.

(Is it just me, or are Paul and Victor the only root-able people left in the game??)

Flippin'Flounder

How dare you want the legendary Juan Snow evicted! He shall never die:D

As much as I love Bridgette, I fear she'll just get swooped up by Nat and James and nothing will change, Paul will still be screwed. Paulie and Day could be interesting.

But Victor coming back twice would be fantastic.

(Is it just me, or are Paul and Victor the only root-able people left in the game??)
Im rooting for Nat and Meech.

RMichael21

Im rooting for Nat and Meech.
Yup, same here. I loved Nicole in BB16, so all season I've desperately tried to root for her, but it's made it VERY hard. It seemed promising in the first episode when she was HOH, but she kind of became quiet and hasn't done much.

I'd say Natalie and James are my favorites right now, I'm rooting for Natalie to win. My order of favorites:

1. Natalie
2. James
3. Meech
4. Paul
5. Nicole
6. Victor
7. Corey (basically a non-entity ;):rolleyes:)

DinoInstitute

Yup, same here. I loved Nicole in BB16, so all season I've desperately tried to root for her, but it's made it VERY hard. It seemed promising in the first episode when she was HOH, but she kind of became quiet and hasn't done much.

I'd say Natalie and James are my favorites right now, I'm rooting for Natalie to win. My order of favorites:

1. Natalie
2. James
3. Meech
4. Paul
5. Nicole
6. Victor
7. Corey (basically a non-entity ;):rolleyes:)
My little list...

1. Paul- Breakout character of the season IMO. Started out as a bit of a , but he quickly grew on me. I thought it has been really cool to watch him learn the game as he went along, and he has arguably become the best player of the season if not top three
2. Victor- He's just such a great guy and has had a fun story, I love rooting for him :D
3. Meech- I don't want her to win, but I'm glad she kicked it into high gear recently and became a sav:cool:
4. Corey- He's such a fun meme of a character
5. Natalie- Not my favorite personally, but at least she would deserve to win.
6/7 tied. Nicole/James- can't stand either one, wastes of returnee spots IMO. They are al stars in a cast full of recruits, they should be controlling this thing. Yet, their entire games have been based on showmances and trying to be liked by America. Least favorite type of player.

tcool123

Message_1472083754481.jpg

Waiting for my IDE to load so heres my first project. My teacher told us to make a collage in a puzzle piece shape based on the three adjectives we wrote to describe ourselve.
I later found out we had to present had I known i would've had been less direct with my words chosen.
Luckily i had a whole story of how i was inspired by a third mysterious source to make the collage, ambitious I would get an A, and glad to be alive when I was done. I did so well people copied my style :cool::rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom