So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

DinoInstitute

They all ready have a daytime entertainment show in the Star Wars stage show and the citizens of Hollywood. Of course one has to wonder how long the stage show will last, personally I'm over it. It was cute in the beginning but it's mostly video clips with a few exciting things here and there with pyro not to mention takes up a huge portion of the hub. I wouldn't be sad to see it go. I thought if they got rid of the show and put the dessert party up on the little platform that used to be the shop under the hat they can still have plenty of space for other guests plus not have the stage be blocking people's view.
As much as I love Citizens of Hollywood (and hope they stay!), it's not really the same thing as a daytime show, rather just streetmosphere that all parks have.

As far as the Star Wars show goes, well, I never bothered to really see it so I can't really speak for it :p

DHSCM

As much as I love Citizens of Hollywood (and hope they stay!), it's not really the same thing as a daytime show, rather just streetmosphere that all parks have.

As far as the Star Wars show goes, well, I never bothered to really see it so I can't really speak for it :p
I only brought up citizens because you said daytime entertainment with the citizens they sometimes do half hour sketches and have a majority of the street stopped to watch that's basically what I considered entertainment

TabulaRasa

I honestly wouldn't be surprised by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles being the discussed IP. It would be hotly debated because the franchise has become a bit tired and is not Disney, but there is some history with TMNT and DHS and a very dedicated fanbase. So I could see how it would be hotly debated.

Haymarket2008

The IP in question is understandably under wraps, but what about the attraction's location? Can anyone with actual knowledge of the situation shed light on that?

Swolesome

That would be interesting but I can't see them doing anything with it.
True story. My ex used to work at WDW. She sent me a picture from SOA. On the glass of one of the shops it said Mr. Gold's Pawn shop (or whatever his shop is called). It could be a large breadcrumb for them making a Storybrook area right there. Or near there.

MagicHappens1971

True story. My ex used to work at WDW. She sent me a picture from SOA. On the glass of one of the shops it said Mr. Gold's Pawn shop (or whatever his shop is called). It could be a large breadcrumb for them making a Storybrook area right there. Or near there.
Yes it was a very cool display and I imagined them making a whole Storybrooke area, but I doubt it will happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom