So... What is for Dinner?..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Maggie has an ear infection and a cold so a little change of plans but we are still going to our favorite asian resaurant for dinner and then home to watch a movie when Maggie goes to bed..:)

rhine_paul

310.jpg

Kudu

john.adam

Hi

I am a new to this forum and this is a my first post. I like your suggestions and i think i hve reached on a good place. Glade to be a part of this forum.

John

YQY747

My first day back at home from university so my first good meal in a long time, BBQ'd some steak with mashed potatoes and vegetables, nothing special or hard to make, but it sure was tasty.

MouseMadness

What's on everybody's Christmas menu? We're doing ham because I am so sick of turkey! Still gotta have the mashed potatoes and noodles though :lol: and I think some corn pudding, broccoli salad, fruit salad, and a few desserts (but no pie! :eek: )

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Homemade tomato and red pepper soup with fresh cream and ciabatta croutons

Prawn stuffed cones of smoked salmon

Turkey and Glazed gammon with spuds (mashed and roast, goose fat of course), sprouts, chantenay carrots, honey roasted parsnip, and dwarf beans and walnuts.

Meringue nests with seasonal berries and ice cream

Cheese and port

And thanks to Morrisons latest offers a good selection of Red and Rose wine

tigsmom

What's on everybody's Christmas menu? We're doing ham because I am so sick of turkey! Still gotta have the mashed potatoes and noodles though :lol: and I think some corn pudding, broccoli salad, fruit salad, and a few desserts (but no pie! :eek: )

We HAVE to have turkey or there will be a rebellion! :lol:
Turkey, sausage stuffing & gravy
mashed potatoes and mashed turnips
carrots
green bean casserole
cole slaw
cranberry sauce
olives and rolls

desserts are whatever anybody brings, I'll be baking date nut bread and we'll have a sugar free chocolate pie. Not baking any cookies this year.

Vernonpush

We HAVE to have turkey or there will be a rebellion! :lol:
Turkey, sausage stuffing & gravy
mashed potatoes and mashed turnips
carrots
green bean casserole
cole slaw
cranberry sauce
olives and rolls

desserts are whatever anybody brings, I'll be baking date nut bread and we'll have a sugar free chocolate pie. Not baking any cookies this year.

Recipe please!

Tonight is leftover chili (beef and vegetable- no beans) from last night :slurp:.

Christmas Day is :
Turkey breast stuffed with onions, lemon, garlic and fresh rosemary (gravy from the bird)
Brown rice
Green bean casserole (all made from scratch except the French's onion rings)
Sweet potato and Granny Smith Apple casserole (my own concoction)

DormaNesbit

Tonight--sloppy joe's

Christmas:

Spiral sliced ham
sweet potatoe cassrole
green bean cassrole
dinner rolls

homemade cheese cake for dessert:slurp:

MouseMadness

Homemade tomato and red pepper soup with fresh cream and ciabatta croutons

Prawn stuffed cones of smoked salmon

Turkey and Glazed gammon with spuds (mashed and roast, goose fat of course), sprouts, chantenay carrots, honey roasted parsnip, and dwarf beans and walnuts.

Meringue nests with seasonal berries and ice cream

Cheese and port

And thanks to Morrisons latest offers a good selection of Red and Rose wine

:lookaroun

showoff

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom