So, she said yes!

Figment632

She said yes and the people at HM were AMAZING they gave us the room to ourselves!!! I even got a Master Gracey Tombstone Rose!!! They also have us in a preferred viewing area for Wishes right infront of the dessert party guests! More details and pics when I come home!

On a side not MK is freaking PACKED!!!

Congrats :D

cblodg

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures! Sounds like it all went quite well, and the HM what a place to do it too. Well done!!!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

djpoore94

Congrats :sohappy:

I loved the your proposal idea when you first posted it, I'm so glad that everything worked out so well for you!!

brich

Nicely done!! Way to go!!
Congrats... I arrive tomorrow so I'll look for you guys. I'm sure you won't be hard to find!! :animwink:
I'm sure that bride to be will have a glow noticeable from miles around... :D

Tiggerfanatic

Yay! We will definitely have to plan a Pittsburgh get-together so you can fill us in on all the details. Congratulations to both of you.:kiss:

Lucky

Congratulations! You've been building up the suspense here for a long time. That's funny Mansion Butler happened to be on duty and could give us his perspective.

heartodisney

picture.php

Congratulations! Now comes the HARD part!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom