So ... news and rumors?

WDW1974

Original Poster
... I'm not hearing nothing.

There aren't even a lot of the old rumors being rehashed.

I guess this is going to be a long dead period at WDW.

But I saw some DVC pics earlier and it appears they already have furnished some of the units at the BLT (love that abbreviation ... second only to the ______ Resort or A$$ Resort if the filters will make people go huh?) ... since BLT isn't scheduled to debut for another 11 months one must guess Disney is desperate to get this baby up and open as quickly as possible.

Now where all the folks with money to plunk down are ... that's another question.

But ... seriously ... where's some news? What about rumors?

Animaniac93-98

I head from a boat driver who heard from a bus driver who heard from a yard worker who heard from a fry cook who heard from a ride operator who heard from an sweeper who heard from a wig maker who heard from Dave from Wisconsin who heard from a guy eating at Wendy's who heard from a guy siting next to a guy who was a President's secretary who heard from said President that Disney is going to build a couple more trash cans out by the Fantasmic! amphitheater.

Now I know what your thinking, but I read it on screamscape so it HAS too be true! :D

EPCOT Explorer

... I'm not hearing nothing.

There aren't even a lot of the old rumors being rehashed.

I guess this is going to be a long dead period at WDW.

But I saw some DVC pics earlier and it appears they already have furnished some of the units at the BLT (love that abbreviation ... second only to the ______ Resort or A$$ Resort if the filters will make people go huh?) ... since BLT isn't scheduled to debut for another 11 months one must guess Disney is desperate to get this baby up and open as quickly as possible.

Now where all the folks with money to plunk down are ... that's another question.

But ... seriously ... where's some news? What about rumors?
Double Negative.:lol::lol::drevil:

Just playing...From what I can tell you,

SSE is rumored to be finished soon

JII is rumored to be refurbed in the near future

A new IllumiNations is soon to premiere possibly for a resort wide 40th?

You can search all of these, I guarantee you will find may arguments hints and even factual information.

But naybe you knew that.;):wave:

Tinkrbell

I head from a boat driver who heard from a bus driver who heard from a yard worker who heard from a fry cook who heard from a ride operator who heard from an sweeper who heard from a wig maker who heard from Dave from Wisconsin who heard from a guy eating at Wendy's who heard from a guy siting next to a guy who was a President's secretary who heard from said President that Disney is going to build a couple more trash cans out by the Fantasmic! amphitheater.

Now I know what your thinking, but I read it on screamscape so it HAS too be true! :D

This is funny cuz since Friday, about 6 garbage cans have appeared along the backstage road between beauty & the Beast and Fantasmic. It's a backstage area during the day, but it's also an exit for after Fantasmic. I dont know if you saw them, or just made this up, but it's perfect timing!

stitch2008

Double Negative.:lol::lol::drevil:

Just playing...From what I can tell you,

SSE is rumored to be finished soon

JII is rumored to be refurbed in the near future

A new IllumiNations is soon to premiere possibly for a resort wide 40th?

You can search all of these, I guarantee you will find may arguments hints and even factual information.

But naybe you knew that.;):wave:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: Sounds good to me. Cant wait for the JII rehab. And while Reflections of Earth is a great show, im excited about a new Illuminations.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
But ... seriously ... where's some news? What about rumors
Most of what has been discussed recently is still green or very close. Plus a few other things too. Believe me, there is enough there to keep us going for quite a while ;)

the-reason14

You know, I was thinking about making a thread about this too. Its kinda depressing actually, because you hardly get to read about anything of news and rumors in the news and rumor section of this site. I hardly come here as much as I used to years ago when this place was buzzing with info and such. Most of the thread title show little desire for me to read, so I just move on.

DisneyDellsDude

There's a lot of things in the works.
Just nothing to really watch at the moment.

We got AIE, and Hall of Presidents right now + some resort stuff.

I loved watching people post daily E:E updates, trying to spot the yeti in the cave the big drop comes out of.:D

hpyhnt 1000

NO!:ROFLOL::eek:

Oh, boo hoo! ;) :lol:

There are certainly rumors out there. The problem is we don't have a lot of info about them, and anyone who does know something isn't telling. :lookaroun With that said, we'll just have to wait and see. But it appears that something(s) new is/are indeed "just a dream away." ;) :D

EPCOT Explorer

Oh, boo hoo! ;) :lol:

There are certainly rumors out there. The problem is we don't have a lot of info about them, and anyone who does know something isn't telling. :lookaroun With that said, we'll just have to wait and see. But it appears that something(s) new is/are indeed "just a dream away." ;) :D

That too!;)

Thanks for reminding me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom