Snow White Meet & Greet at Epcot

nibblesandbits

I had this same question....
Snow and usually Dopey used to appear on the China side of Germany...is that where this new area is? Kinda got confused with the sudden shift to Norway discussion.

...then again at my age, fast movement often confuses me...:lookaroun
:lookaroun

:zipit:

*moves real fast* :D

raven

Original Poster
I had this same question....
Snow and usually Dopey used to appear on the China side of Germany...is that where this new area is?

Yes that is the area but it's a little more defined now. It used to just be a large planter and a gate access to backstage. Now it's a "little" more scenic.

As for the restaurant in Norway, I loved the food (well I have scandinavian blood in me). But now the menu has been shifted toward pleasing children but still has a few choices for adults (salmon, mahi mahi, beef, chicken, etc.). The old menu was very much Norwegian with it's large fish, cold meat, meatball, cheese and bread buffet. :slurp:

JustInTime

Yes that is the area but it's a little more defined now. It used to just be a large planter and a gate access to backstage. Now it's a "little" more scenic.

As for the restaurant in Norway, I loved the food (well I have scandinavian blood in me). But now the menu has been shifted toward pleasing children but still has a few choices for adults (salmon, mahi mahi, beef, chicken, etc.). The old menu was very much Norwegian with it's large fish, cold meat, meatball, cheese and bread buffet. :slurp:

Can you post pictures? You are the op and saw it, right?

raven

Original Poster
Can you post pictures? You are the op and saw it, right?

I saw them cleaning up the area at 7am this morning walking back to the CS building. So taking photos while "working" isn't possible. Plus there were about 5 managers standing around that wouldn't have been happy to see me take a picture with my phone.

EPCOT Explorer

Are you saying those are gone, now?:(

Captain Chaos

I'll be at EPCOt tonight and i'll get a picture of it...i'll try to post when I get back

Looking forward tot he picture... Sounds like this meet and greet area isn't over done... Sounds like a bunch of complaining was done on here just for the sake of complaining... :)

EPCOTPluto

Simple and subtle to theme with the rest of the Germany pavilion...I think I like it. Better photo op than before!

p.s. 75 posts!!

NewfieFan

Yeah, you would never know they added something! Looks nice... I'm sure it will look good in the background of the pictures!

dreamfinder

Thanks for the pics. Backdrop looks much better than I feared, looks more like a decal on the wall rather than a cutout display. Wishing well looks good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom