SNL Fires Two Big Cast Members...Chris Parnell and Haratio Sanz

diddy_mouse

I enjoyed SNL in the 90's...

I gotta say the "Wayne's World" sketches were my absolute favorite. Especially the one with Aerosmith. :lol: Too funny! Just about anything with Mike Myers and/or Dana Carvey was hilarious.

Other greats include: "More cowbell...", "I live in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!", most of the Jeopardy parodies, Gap Girls, The Actors Studio.

Good times...

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I agree, Poehler is a riot.

I have to admit that I like Horatio Sanz. I'm not sure why. But he cracks me up :lol: :eek:

I have to agree with you 100% on both accounts. I love Amy (The Needlers!) and I love most of Sanz, except for Caaaarolll. That character annoys the crap out of me.

Parnell was fired once before, and Will Farrell got him brought back on the show. So im not really surprised. Im more sad at the loss of Fey and Dratch. Though can't wait till 30 rock starts

I didn't know Rachel Dratch was leaving. Was she fired or did she decide to go somewhere else. :veryconfu I love 90% of her characters....Debbie Downer to name one.

Uponastar

Loved Dana Carvey's Church Lady and also his British singer Derek Stevens singing "The Lady I Know"!!!!
Chopping Broc-co-laaay!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
She's leaving on her own. I think she's doing that show 30 Rock with Fey if I'm not mistaken.

This 30 Rock better be a damn good show because otherwise they are all going to look very stupid for giving up a steady job on a live skit comedy show to film a show about a live skit comedy show. :hammer: :brick:

I am going to miss Debbie Downer. :lol:

dopey

She's leaving on her own. I think she's doing that show 30 Rock with Fey if I'm not mistaken.

Yup. Dratch & Fey will be fine no matter what happens. They're both too talented.

As for Alec Baldwin, however... isn't he supposed to be leaving America on a slow boat to somewhere? Like the Island of Sodor?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom