Sneaky Magic Ninja Friends...

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Just having an "off" day. And having to come on here and see talk like that. Just bothers me. Politics and pet preferences don't belong in this thread. we all can't be friends otherwise. I love my cats dearly. They were rescues. Literally. It's a very very sensitive issue for me. I don't mean to offend anyone, it just hurts sometimes. You don't have to HATE animals. Just say that they're not your type.

Don't remember if I said I hated them or not, but if I did, I didn't mean it. They really aren't my type, thats all.:animwink:

PotteryGal

Really? Have you ever had one? It is the best!Crunchy skin- so good, so moist. Eventhough my roasted turkeys come out moist anyway; my secret recipe. :)
Oh, that's right, you're quite the chef, aren't you? :animwink:

((Hugs)) for Bun, I'm sorry you're having a tough day. :kiss:

Just popping in quickly to say Hi. :wave:

My MIL arrived on Wed to help us out. She has been fantastic! She cleaned my kitchen, has been cooking dinner, changing lots of diapers, and giving me some much needed sleep. It will be hard to go back to being home alone with Mia.

Mia is doing well. She is definetly growing. She is starting to out grow her newborn clothes and the 3 month stuff doesn't look quite so big on her. I was reading Bunny's blog today and can't believe that Miss Anastasia is already 21 months!! It seems like just yesterday when she was born. It's hard to believe that my little girl will be growing up that fast too! :(

I didn't read back to far, but I just wanted to give big hugs to Bunny. I hope your day gets better and you have a good weekend and a fantastic cruise!

I'm also looking for any photo editing program suggestions. I really don't want to buy photoshop. Anyone have any ideas?

If I don't come back this weekend hope everyone has a nice long weekend and enjoy your Memorial Day!

joanna71985

Frikkin Hell.

Just called my doctor, who STILL hasn't gotten back to me with the results of my ultrasound I had last week. She left early today, and won't be back till Tuesday. Which is great, but I'll be away next week. So I'm going to have this hanging over me while I'm away. And possibly have some really effing sucky news waiting for me when I get back.

Oh, and for all those of you who hate cats, I hate you too.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day Bunny. *HUGS* :kiss:

Just popping in quickly to say Hi. :wave:

My MIL arrived on Wed to help us out. She has been fantastic! She cleaned my kitchen, has been cooking dinner, changing lots of diapers, and giving me some much needed sleep. It will be hard to go back to being home alone with Mia.

Mia is doing well. She is definetly growing. She is starting to out grow her newborn clothes and the 3 month stuff doesn't look quite so big on her. I was reading Bunny's blog today and can't believe that Miss Anastasia is already 21 months!! It seems like just yesterday when she was born. It's hard to believe that my little girl will be growing up that fast too! :(

I didn't read back to far, but I just wanted to give big hugs to Bunny. I hope your day gets better and you have a good weekend and a fantastic cruise!

I'm also looking for any photo editing program suggestions. I really don't want to buy photoshop. Anyone have any ideas?

If I don't come back this weekend hope everyone has a nice long weekend and enjoy your Memorial Day!

Chrissy, I love the new pictures of Mia. She is so cute!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom