Snakes and other wildlife spotted at Disney.

ToyStoryMiss

I've seen a few black armadillos while we were staying in Movies over the past couple of years. Others have been ducks, bunnies, chipmunks (not Chip & Dale. ;)), frogs, and those little lizards that are EVERYWHERE. I love watching them scurry up the outside of the Crystal Palace. :p

Mike S

I was at Magic Kingdom while it seemed to be infested with seagulls and got a pretty interesting picture
image.jpg
I've also seen Deer multiple times from the road while driving through the resort as well as Bunnies and Mice while walking around.

FettFan

The squirrels are quite tame, and though it's not advisible, (you risk ending your day prematurely in favor of a series of preventative rabies shots in your belly at Celebration hospital) you can actually hand feed them.

They seem to especially love bits of soft pretzel...

TheAmazingBobbo

When we stayed at the All Star Movies in 2011, my dad would get up every morning to take a swim for exercise. One morning he was back really early and I asked him why. He said walking around the pool was a white armadillo. While he said he was sure it wouldn't hurt him, he just was uncomfortable with it there. That is something we don't see ever in WI!

Two years ago I was walking from the Contemporary to MK and an armadillo was running right in front of us on the walkway... I tried chasing it into the bushes to get a picture, but it came out blurry. Just surprised me because I had no idea there were wild armadillos running around down there.

RubyLee

I was at Magic Kingdom while it seemed to be infested with seagulls and got a pretty interesting pictureView attachment 57726 I've also seen Deer multiple times from the road while driving through the resort as well as Bunnies and Mice while walking around.
MK in particular seems to have a ton of birds-especially in Frontierland. I'm not a big fan of birds and have had several shrieking moments when they've flown at me.

Littlekitten73

We saw a HUGE black snake at DTD, by Cirque Du Soleil came out of the bushes and slithered across the path. Have to say I have a realy phobia of snakes and really did scream quite loudly. Whilst my DH laughed at me. We have also seen a alligator at Animal Kingdom near by Dawa Bar. Didn't mind him so much lol.

RubyLee

We saw a HUGE black snake at DTD, by Cirque Du Soleil came out of the bushes and slithered across the path. Have to say I have a realy phobia of snakes and really did scream quite loudly. Whilst my DH laughed at me. We have also seen a alligator at Animal Kingdom near by Dawa Bar. Didn't mind him so much lol.
My family just laughs at me now too.....birds are pretty much everywhere but that hasn't helped me control the shrieking! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom