Snakes and other wildlife spotted at Disney.

BiffyClyro

Original Poster
I just wondered what wild life you had spotted at disney, randomly.... No Animal kingdom sightings :p

A snake was once in the lazy river at typhoon lagoon. Some guy screamed, jumped of his float, leaving his poor girlfriend to slowly float towards it :D, Then some women just picked it up and threw it out the water into the bushes.

There also used to be baby gators in the lake near Tom Sawyers island. That was in 2005/2006 time, I never saw any after that.

belledream

Of course there are plenty of bunnies and ducks, but when we were sitting on the ground waiting for Wishes, a little girl pointed out that there was a frog next to us. Then a person standing in front of us backed up and the frog spazzed...and so did we. Screaming ensued and a CM ran over and was like "are you alright?!" Kinda embarassing :D

Tinkerfan4ever

When we stayed at the All Star Movies in 2011, my dad would get up every morning to take a swim for exercise. One morning he was back really early and I asked him why. He said walking around the pool was a white armadillo. While he said he was sure it wouldn't hurt him, he just was uncomfortable with it there. That is something we don't see ever in WI!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom