Smells that remind you of Disney that you can Buy

sarabi

Original Poster
I need my Disney olfactory fix... I know there's been other threads about smells that remind you of Disney, but I want to keep this one specific to things you can easily obtain that already exist (particular candle scents, perfumes, lotions, plants, baked goods, etc).

For example, I just opened a candle today that I got at Michael's (a craft store). It's a travel tin candle made by MVP group called "Autumn Leaves" and the first thing I thought of was Liberty Square. Liberty Square always sort of smells like autumn to me... how do they do that?? Maybe they pipe out a woodburning smell or cinnamon or apples or something...

So... what else can be easily obtained that smells like Disney to you?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I might be wrong, but I've always thought the fragrance coming out of Figment's pot in the original Journey Into Imagination in this scene was roses.

573b4150.jpg

Any time I smell any form of lotion that is simply rose or roses I'm taken back to my childhood and my favorite attraction in all of WDW.

SouthernGirl75

epcot smell........

my smell to remind of disney/epcot is a perfume i wear...........its charms by ferragamo. i smelled it the first time in "Italy". thats one of my favorite places in epcot. (i actually soaked myself down in it and floated in its cloud all day) i had to have it and now whenever i get to missing that magical place, i spray a little on!! :wave:

C&D

Mary Kay's shaving cream for men reminds me of Norway's Laila somewhat. It's not exactly the same but my mind still thinks World Showcase in front of Norway.

laynalee07

THere is a Bath and Body Works lotion that smells just like freshly picked oranges (cant remember the name :( ... but it reminds me of the orange groves in Horizons... also now in Soarin'.

rbrower

There was a candle that my sister got at Bath and Body Works a while ago that smelled exactly like the pie in Mickey's Philharmagic. I think I took that candle from her. :lol:

Tinkrbell

I have lotion from Bath & Body Works that is pineapple scented. Whenever I need a Disney fix, I put some of that on & it kinda smells like Dole Whip.

EpScott

The one essence that somebody needs to capture is the smell of Rome burning from Spaceship Earth! And that doesn't mean just bottle up any old burning log/campfire smell, either!! There is something unique in that scene's smell that I can't quite place, but if I could have that scent in a bottle, it would remind me of my favorite park---Epcot!!! I would definitely invest in several bottles of that stuff!!!:king:

DisneyFaNatic1

In a shopping mall sort of thing we have near home, there is a room for escalators that either take you up to the stores or down to the parking lot. And I've been to many malls, but this one just smells exactly like Thunder Mountain. I love it!

..Even though you can't buy that! Haha.

Jayhawkie

I don't have anything that I actually buy but I live near the T-Rex cafe here in KC and when I visit the restaurant I always go over to the water wheel thing they have for the kids to mine stones with and it smells like Splash Mountain. The employees look at me like I'm weird I tell them that it smells like SM.

DivineMadness7

THere is a Bath and Body Works lotion that smells just like freshly picked oranges (cant remember the name :( ... but it reminds me of the orange groves in Horizons... also now in Soarin'.
Is it this?
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/pro...=2095167&cp=2831053.3105123&parentPage=family
That's the only one I see with oranges

There was a candle that my sister got at Bath and Body Works a while ago that smelled exactly like the pie in Mickey's Philharmagic. I think I took that candle from her. :lol:
Is it this?
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/pro...020860&cp=2484529.2488627&parentPage=category
As you can tell, I'm bored and love going on the B&BW website :lol:

I have lotion from Bath & Body Works that is pineapple scented. Whenever I need a Disney fix, I put some of that on & it kinda smells like Dole Whip.
Sadly, they have discontinued that scent :( You can buy it on the website for a little while longer (it's listed as a "fond farewell" before they get rid of it), but when I went into my local store last week they aren't carrying it anymore. The clerk told me they may bring it back but she wasn't certain. I love ANYTHING pineapple scented/flavored, I guess it does smell a bit like Dole Whip!

This thread is turning into a B&BW ad! :lol:

lazydogg

The one essence that somebody needs to capture is the smell of Rome burning from Spaceship Earth! And that doesn't mean just bottle up any old burning log/campfire smell, either!! There is something unique in that scene's smell that I can't quite place, but if I could have that scent in a bottle, it would remind me of my favorite park---Epcot!!! I would definitely invest in several bottles of that stuff!!!:king:

buy a bottle of LIQUID SMOKE at your supermarket. i think the mesquite flavor is the one you want to buy. it smells exactly like the burning rome scene.

This will sound strange, but when I use bleach it makes me think of the resort hotels. (The "outdoor fresh" scent bleach, especially). I guess they use it to clean with, so that must be why. When I use it in the kitchen or bath, my kids will walk by and say "it smells like Disney!".

Figment571

Believe it or not I found the Rome scent in a candle at Old Navy last year while getting pants during the winter. It smelled exactly like it. I believe it was called hearth or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom