Smells that remind you of Disney that you can Buy

MeTa

This smell reminder is not something I can buy, or it kind of is because I make the car payments, but in the summer when my air conditioning in my car is really pumping it reminds me of being in the wait lobby for certain shows. Sometimes you can smell the AC in the ride and thats what my car reminds me of.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
The Portrait Chamber in the HM, it just smells old in creepy. I live with a friend who plays for the Houston Texas and his house is HUGE it would be so cool to have that in the Foyer here when people are over or just for halloween.

NortyUK

I was shopping in Sainsbury's here in the UK and they had all the new Christmas scented candles etc.

I picked up one of them and it smelt just like 'Rome Burning' in Spaceship Earth (Before the referb!) Oh the memories!

Tom

Thessair

The one essence that somebody needs to capture is the smell of Rome burning from Spaceship Earth! And that doesn't mean just bottle up any old burning log/campfire smell, either!! There is something unique in that scene's smell that I can't quite place, but if I could have that scent in a bottle, it would remind me of my favorite park---Epcot!!! I would definitely invest in several bottles of that stuff!!!:king:

Though not exactly in a bottle, Twinings Lapsang Souchong Tea smells exactly like burning Rome. At least to my friends and I. It's not been easy to find locally around here, but it's readily available at the Twinings store in Epcot and online fairly cheaply.

twinings-ls.jpg

It's really good tea, too.

DivineMadness7

Just bought "Spiced Cider" refills for my "Scentport" thing from Bath and Body Works. Smells EXACTLY like the Apple Pie scent in Philharmagic! I bought them the week after we got back, so my nose memory was very fresh. I've found the scent to be very strong though and can't leave it plugged in all the time. Hoping to go back for a candle this week since I have a coupon :lol: that place always pulls me back!

disneygirl1024

Baking Nestle Toll House cookies. That reminds me of the Main Street Bakery. This is weird but anytime I smell sulphur water it reminds me of the hill going up on BTM coming out of the bat area where the water is splashing down on both sides of the train.

wvdisneyfamily

Though not exactly in a bottle, Twinings Lapsang Souchong Tea smells exactly like burning Rome. At least to my friends and I. It's not been easy to find locally around here, but it's readily available at the Twinings store in Epcot and online fairly cheaply.

twinings-ls.jpg

It's really good tea, too.

It does smell like Rome. It's one of my favorite teas.

touchcologne

I found a website in the past where they used to have all disney perfumes

I think the name was worldSfragrances.com . I believe it was here where we found our disney scents.

rct247

While I enjoy many of the scents others have posted, I think I may be the only one that enjoys the smell of the restroom air fresheners. :lookaroun

I am still trying to figure out how to match that smell.

Cynderella

I smelled something this past week that smelled just like the pie too. I think it was a Glade scented oil refill (apple cinnamon). As soon as I smelled it I had Be Our Guest playing in my head.

I always use them for a Disney pick me up. They have a spray too that smells just like it. It is wonderful. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom