SLOW :) Sunday pics...castle, etc...

BwanaBob

Original Poster
twistedmickey said:
Now that the Hub has been changed... will we have anymore twinkling lights???? I hope so. Its just so much a part of Main Street and Disney. :veryconfu
No twinkling lights.

At least not yet, anyways.

And I must admit, it was great to not have to weave in and out on Main Street before Wishes. It will add more room, but unless you go on a day like I did, you may not notice a big difference.

CtCF

Great pictures, your detail shots of the characters are great! I really enjoy your super zoom picture from across the lagoon. It really shows how these decorations, especially the gold trim accents the castle so well! I don't mind if the characters and mirror go after the 50th, but after seeing these decorations on the castle, I hope the gold trim never goes away, as it does accent the castle so very well.

BwanaBob

Original Poster
DizkneeBoi said:
Oh thank god! The poster made it seem like they'd never return!
I'm adding to the cliff-hanger we all know and love as...

"General Grizz's stuff to freak over"

(truth be told... I'm a little anxious to have them back too!)

waltdisny

Thanks for the pics!

You know, when I look at those pictures, I can't help but wonder what those figures will go for on Ebay.:drevil:

barnum42

Thanks for the pics. I'm still undecided about the makeover and will reserve judgement until it's complete. But at the moment it looks like the castle is being swamped and you won't be able to see the wood for the trees.

Though some of the characters are looking good.

MicBat

Ok... I wanted to start out by saying GREAT pictures!! I appreciate being updated while I'm not able to be at my "home," so to speak.

Secondly, I wanted to say... Am I the only one that finds Sebastian, Flounder, Simba, Timon/Pumba, and the White Rabbit to be completely obsurd! They're standing on the roofs of the castle!! Kaa... He fits. Victor, Laverne, and Hugo... They all fit. It's just the characters balancing on the roofs like they are. Doesn't make any sense to me! Anyone else see this?!

Raven66

MicBat said:
Secondly, I wanted to say... Am I the only one that finds Sebastian, Flounder, Simba, Timon/Pumba, and the White Rabbit to be completely obsurd! They're standing on the roofs of the castle!! Kaa... He fits. Victor, Laverne, and Hugo... They all fit. It's just the characters balancing on the roofs like they are. Doesn't make any sense to me! Anyone else see this?!

I like them. :wave: I just can't wait to see them in person. But I do understand what you mean. :)

Figment1986

Those were the worst photos ever.. J/K... They were terriffic.. Great... (you took the AO pics ar night or was it that cloudy??)

Nice aditions.. and great looks. .(I love how their is a old & a new phone on the pannel..)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom