SLOW :) Sunday pics...castle, etc...

BwanaBob

Original Poster
O.K.

For those of you who ARE local...

Always , ALWAYS go to the World when there's a 100% chance of rain, accompanied with a tornado watch for most of the day!!
After about 2pm, it turned out to be a fantastic afternoon!

Lines were literally non-existant. (5 min wait for Splash, BTMR; 10 min SM, PP, Buzz, Test Track)

Here's the latest castle shots:

Attachments

• emblems1.JPG
    emblems1.JPG
    252.4 KB · Views: 307
  • emblems2.JPG
    emblems2.JPG
    214.6 KB · Views: 366
  • emblems3.JPG
    emblems3.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 220
  • emblems4.JPG
    emblems4.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 241

MKCP 1985

Excellent! Thank you for your hazardous weather service for which we are most grateful.

That White Rabbit really stands out, doesn't he?

BwanaBob

Original Poster
And, putting fact with the much anticipated NON- return of the spinning planets....

The only thing that was spinning this night was the 'tinker-toy' thing atop the only plannet on the Orbiter... and it was moving in response to the 20-30 mph winds last night!

BwanaBob

Original Poster
They added a nice camera on the backside of the Orbiter... so you can see guests spit on the folks below :rolleyes:

BwanaBob

Original Poster
And the last photo of the evening will be the utter dis-respect and blatent trashing of a well known theme park.

No, I was NOT trying to get a picture of the birds (as many other tourists were doing at the same time)

MY attention was to the nice shade of "Chatsworth" that appeared next to these two white beauties!

Keep an eye out and lets see how long this eye-sore stays, shall we?

BwanaBob

Original Poster
Here's the reverse shot from the castle looking outward towards the Hub (half-finished!)

Attachments

• hub.JPG
    hub.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 170

BwanaBob

Original Poster
Another shot of the Rabbit...

...and what a statement it all makes from across the Seven Seas Lagoon!

Attachments

• rabbit.JPG
    rabbit.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 311

barnaby117

thank you

Thanks to you and all the others who post pictorial updates from the parks! It is wonderful to have a little taste of the magic when we can't be there! Thanks!

jesserin

Ditto on the Wendy, Peter and Tink - I can't wait to see my favorite guys around the castle! :)

Thanks for posting the pics - the castle is looking wonderful - not to gaudy yet! :D

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
thanks for the pics. that castle sure is going to look lonely when they take off all the ornaments.

hey, i was reminded in the orbiter photos that the green structure in the background was/ is the old skyway station obviously, but my question is that is there or has there been any rumors in the last several years (00 to present) about what they were going to do with it besides a stroller park. just curious.

BwanaBob

Original Poster
jmaxwell007 said:
thanks for the pics. that castle sure is going to look lonely when they take off all the ornaments.

hey, i was reminded in the orbiter photos that the green structure in the background was/ is the old skyway station obviously, but my question is that is there or has there been any rumors in the last several years (00 to present) about what they were going to do with it besides a stroller park. just curious.
Actually, that's the top of the Ortbiter's Elevator shaft and the covering for the queue area.

...but in response to your question... no.

brkgnews

I guess those big blue brackets (second photo of post number two) are where they'll be hanging the magic mirror thingy. Nice update!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
BwanaBob said:
Actually, that's the top of the Ortbiter's Elevator shaft and the covering for the queue area.

...but in response to your question... no.
oohhhhh yeh, i guess that is the covering. my bad, but thanks for the answer to my question. that stinks.................... such a eyesore due to memories of it open way back when. i wish they would tear it down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom