Skyway's Return

Number_6

DizKid86 said:
So I can't believe I forgot to mention this as well, but the Imagineers also made a scaled miniture of Fire Mountain. You can see it here

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=17011&cat=501

Lock on target!

l999.gif

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Valawen9 said:
I've seen a lot of people call other people "trolls"...Just wondering, is that some kind of Internet lingo? lol:)
Here is the official definition from the posting rules section.

Trolls - Anyone deliberately antagonizing other forum users by posting 'flame bait' type messages are not welcome. You will be banned if you persist in this behavior.

Tramp

I believe the kid. I'd be willing to bet that the new design includes air-to-surface and air-to-air GPS guided weaponry to protect the missile silo inside Cinderella's Castle.

Beam me up, Scotty! :p

imagineer boy

Why must every troll claiming they have true information on new WDW rides must reffer to their uncle?! *cough MaElStRoMRoCks cough cough*

imagineer boy

Timothy Q Mouse said:
30 posts about how this is a fake, and I'm sure we'll still see it on Jim Hill's website in a couple of days!

Hey, I triple dog dare someone to E-mail it to Jim Hill claiming its real. Maybe he'll fall for it! Heck, knowing Jim Hill, he will fall for it!:lol: :hammer:

dandaman

imagineer boy said:
Hey, I triple dog dare someone to E-mail it to Jim Hill claiming its real. Maybe he'll fall for it! Heck, knowing Jim Hill, he will fall for it!:lol: :hammer:

The rest of the Internet community will then quote him on his info as a "reliable source". :lol:

jedimaster1227

Jim is too busy with a huge update on Anaheim right now to worry about old non-distro pics. Though these are cool, you have to realize that these could be extremely old, maybe that picture was made when they were thinking of their options before removing the skyway. It just doesn't make sense, and anyway, just hope that he realizes that that Fire Mountain picture is a picture from the Backlot Tour ride at MGM (Or should I say) Disney Studios. :hammer: :brick: :hammer:

Tim G

Dear Mr... (Last name disclosed)

Please tell your "uncle" that it's a drawing which has got nothing to do with the SkyWays

The date has been tampered with (which itself is forbidden), the original design AND concept drawing is from 1995 by Mr. Tim Delaney (WDI)

Therefore, I will advice you gently but STRONGLY to remove this from your photo album...

If not, please note that Walt Disney Imagineering WILL prosecute you to the FULL extend of the law...

Thanks!

wdwishes2005

Corrus said:
If not, please note that Walt Disney Imagineering WILL prosecute you to the FULL extend of the law...

Thanks!

Cool.... When his uncle gets kidnapped by the Disney secret police and turned into a IASW puppet, can I have his job?

darthdarrel

wdwishes2005 said:
Cool.... When his uncle gets kidnapped by the Disney secret police and turned into a IASW puppet, can I have his job?
When will you people beleive that people are not "turned"into IASW dolls :rolleyes: They are innocent and loving dolls!:wave: and no Speck Not Love dolls!

Tim G

wdwishes2005 said:
Oh go ahead... make fun of it... But it's true...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom