Skyway's Return

Tim G

darthdarrel said:
When will you people beleive that people are not "turned"into IASW dolls :rolleyes: They are innocent and loving dolls!:wave: and no Speck Not Love dolls!
I've send him a PM...

wdwishes2005

Corrus said:
Ok... I did...

If he doesn't remove it within 3 days... I'll ask Steve to remove the drawing...
I seriously doubt he still checks around here. On an unrelated note, would the WDW secret police come and grab someone who copied and pasted it onto their computer? Just for curiosities sake of course :lookaroun....Really......

Tim G

wdwishes2005 said:
I seriously doubt he still checks around here. On an unrelated note, would the WDW secret police come and grab someone who copied and pasted it onto their computer? Just for curiosities sake of course :lookaroun....Really......
It is being noticed, and noted... and will be used against the person in question if needed...
But most of the time after a serious email they remove the items from the internet...

BTW... There's no secret police, they've got lawyers for that...

wdwishes2005

Corrus said:
It is being noticed, and noted... and will be used against the person in question if needed...
But most of the time after a serious email they remove the items from the internet...

BTW... There's no secret police, they've got lawyers for that...

Just so you know, I did not copy 'it' onto my computer, so, uh, no need for lawyers.......:lookaroun

prberk

DizKid86 said:
So I can't believe I forgot to mention this as well, but the Imagineers also made a scaled miniture of Fire Mountain. You can see it here

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=17011&cat=501

Why does the post count for this user still say "1"?

And why, when you look at the gallery info for this user's pics (whose original pic has now been removed, today that is -- it was there a few hours ago), does it say that he/she has ZERO uploaded photos, when this photo above is obviously still there?

Does he/she have special access to this site, or is this some sort of tampering? (Steve, I really don't know enough about the website background stuff to figure out whether anything has been tampered with, but I thought these things were odd, and thought I would pass them on.)

Paul

prberk

Oh, wait a minute -- post count does not increase for posts in Chit-Chat. So, forget my first question above.

But my second question is still out. This is what I am refering to in the second question: http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/member.php?uid=28853 . Does this mean that he never actually "uploaded" the Catastrophe Canyon ("fire mountain") photo, but perhaps actually somehow added it to his gallery, from a another place on this site?

Paul

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom