Skyway's Return

Tim G

mkt said:
I'm either calling BS or calling unemployment for your uncle, cause if you aren't full of it, then your uncle is out of a job.
Let's keep it at BS... a big pile... And if IS true, his @$$ is mine... :lookaroun

When me and my uncle and my other uncle and my other uncle's uncle and his uncle and my little aunt and my big aunt and my big aunt's little uncle tell their neghbour who is an imagineer, your uncle will get teminated... in other words FIRED!!!

BTW... The skyway thingies??? It's NOT true...

Jose Eber

I'm just amazed...

I'm just amazed that it takes so long for folks here to realize this a joke being played on them and the WDWmagic boardmembers. People who are fanatics are getting made fun of with this picture.

I find it funny (its good to laugh at yourself!).

p.s. I do miss the Skyway

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Jose Eber said:
p.s. I do miss the Skyway
well, im in the minority then.... i really never cared for the skyway or anyother skyway type ride at the other theme parks. personally, i think that the skyline (so to speak) looks a lot better in fantasyland without these buckets floating through the air.

SpenceMan01

I even went as far to save a copy of it in case it were to go bye bye. I totally missed the spelling errors.

Also, the OP mentioned a change in themeing for the transition from TL to FL. I don't see, with the design pictured, how that would be possible.

pax_65

Jose Eber said:
I'm just amazed that it takes so long for folks here to realize this a joke being played on them and the WDWmagic boardmembers. People who are fanatics are getting made fun of with this picture.

I thought it was funny too. The original poster is probably just sitting back laughing at the discussion he created.

I wonder if he has any sketches of the new Harry Potter attraction? :lol:

MKCP 1985

ooooh, this thread was banished to chit-chat. A guest to the site (meaning someone who has never registered at wdwmagic) clicks on the thread in the General Discussion forum and gets the message "restricted access." Unregistered guests can't access chit chat.

Wonder what getting that "Sorry, you do not have permission to view this page" message will do for rumor spreading!

ErickainPA

I wonder if he has any sketches of the new Harry Potter attraction: Harry Potter is not Disney it is from Warner, so won't enter Disney

I wasn't fooled by the pics, but they were well drawn, good work.

pax_65

ErickainNJ said:
I wonder if he has any sketches of the new Harry Potter attraction: Harry Potter is not Disney it is from Warner, so won't enter Disney

I was joking about Harry Potter, but just curious... how is Warner any different from 20th Century Fox or Paramount?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom