Skull Island: Reign of Kong from construction to opening

odmichael

Well I did a lot of praying and dreaming today. Didn't get on. But at least I got to see it.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Mouse Trap

I'd be surprised if it soft opened anytime in the next couple of days. There have been some major load/unload issues. The crew definitely needs some more polishing before general public gets in. I could easily be wrong though.

Scuttle

See that I mean? Lol
This queue looks so much like it tops both FJ and Gringotts.
I'd be surprised if it soft opened anytime in the next couple of days. There have been some major load/unload issues. The crew definitely needs some more polishing before general public gets in. I could easily be wrong though.
agreed. There are some major issues they are working out. No team members got on today.

Scuttle

Ok... I might be biased as I'm not the biggest Harry Potter fan. Having said that I absolutely love what UC has done with it. But there is something so different about this attraction. It's in house and UC knew this was their first big "E" since Potter and that is what lead this to be the blowout attraction as it is. This had to be a showing for the U.S. Audience. We all have wondered what Universal will do for the next big draw after Potter. Well they freakin delivered!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom