Skull Island: Reign of Kong from construction to opening

Magenta Panther

I'm not ashamed to admit this but scare mazes aren't my thing. What's their protocol for guests that want to ride but can't get through the queue? I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't enjoy getting startled lol.

This is when spoilers are your friend, I imagine. If you know when the scares happen, you can prepare yourself, endure them and then enjoy the rest of the ride.

I'm not a big fan of scare mazes and boo holes myself. That's why I haven't gone to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights. I don't like gore and all that. I prefer Haunted-Mansion/Tower-of-Terror types of scary. They just seem more intelligent and artful than gucky makeup and "RAARRR!" kind of stuff. JMHO.

TyTrap

This is when spoilers are your friend, I imagine. If you know when the scares happen, you can prepare yourself, endure them and then enjoy the rest of the ride.

I'm not a big fan of scare mazes and boo holes myself. That's why I haven't gone to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights. I don't like gore and all that. I prefer Haunted-Mansion/Tower-of-Terror types of scary. They just seem more intelligent and artful than gucky makeup and "RAARRR!" kind of stuff. JMHO.
yea I don't mind the horror aesthetic of things I actually think that stuff is cool. But anyone can pop out and startle someone costume or no costume.

Mike S

Original Poster
From awhen on OU. The second one is pretty funny to me :hilarious:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

odmichael

Did they open the ride or just the queue?* Do we have videos of Kong?

*I already know the answer, which is why I want a video of Kong!
The queue was blocked. Only the walls were down.

Ok, sorry to drop the ball on the updates. But I was really busy standing there all day. There was chatting, and a few beer, and more chatting to do.

Any who, it didn't open.

Rinse, repeat tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the 26th anniversary of Universal Orlando and the Kongfrontation ride. I have major hope for tomorrow.

Mike S

Original Poster
Yeah the que looks awesome... the ride looks awesome... what the future should be for all rides going forward a well themed mini land for every attraction? Works in most cases except FL....

Transformers as awesome a ride it is the show building itself lacks... this is way way better.
I give Transformers a bit of a pass on that because the building is supposed to look like an uninteresting secret base but yes Kong totally tops it :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom