Skull Island: Reign of Kong from construction to opening

Disneyhead'71

I got a good feeling about this!
image.jpg

HouseHacker97

I can see them moving stuff around inside/near the queue like plants... I feel like that means they soon expect people to enter and see them? Not sure what's happening because I also hear sound effects and see fire effects at big gate

hopemax

My Dad is at the park today (he went to get his plastic AP), so I'd love it for him if it did soft open today, but I think the general belief is it won't be more until Wed/Thur for more likely, right. But I'll be stalking social media today anyway. I won't get to experience it until October.

HouseHacker97

This may have been answered already but will Kong offer Universal Express? I know that a Single Rider's queue has been spotted...
Not sure if someone answered already but under the Kong rock statue thing aka the entrance there was a regular line and a single rider line. The regular line may split into express later on but there wasn't one visible from where I was standing

TyTrap

Anyone wanna hook a brother up with a detailed ride write-up? Sorry for badgering but I really want to know how it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom