Rumor Siemens is going to end their sponsorship with the parks - Spaceship Earth and IllumiNations

Cmdr_Crimson

I wonder if they will tell Judi Dench....Maybe when we first hear her on the incline she will say this...
Judie-Dench.gif

Phineas

I just hope the attraction keeps its theme and narration, and isn't eventually abandoned for some cutting-edge thrill ride. With all the rumblings about Epcot's imminent overhaul, I worry about the fate of the attraction under current management.

Even with the currently-lackluster finale, Spaceship Earth is one of the greatest attractions ever conceived, and deserves to be preserved.

Tayoboy

In the Parks
Yes
I just hope the attraction keeps its theme and narration, and isn't eventually abandoned for some cutting-edge thrill ride. With all the rumblings about Epcot's imminent overhaul, I worry about the fate of the attraction under current management.

Even with the currently-lackluster finale, Spaceship Earth is one of the greatest attractions ever conceived, and deserves to be preserved.
I honestly don't think the ride itself will change like that, I honestly think we'll see maybe some scene changes, maybe a new narrator.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom