• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Siemens is going to end their sponsorship with the parks - Spaceship Earth and IllumiNations

Phineas

I just hope the attraction keeps its theme and narration, and isn't eventually abandoned for some cutting-edge thrill ride. With all the rumblings about Epcot's imminent overhaul, I worry about the fate of the attraction under current management.

Even with the currently-lackluster finale, Spaceship Earth is one of the greatest attractions ever conceived, and deserves to be preserved.

Tayoboy

I just hope the attraction keeps its theme and narration, and isn't eventually abandoned for some cutting-edge thrill ride. With all the rumblings about Epcot's imminent overhaul, I worry about the fate of the attraction under current management.

Even with the currently-lackluster finale, Spaceship Earth is one of the greatest attractions ever conceived, and deserves to be preserved.
I honestly don't think the ride itself will change like that, I honestly think we'll see maybe some scene changes, maybe a new narrator.

Kman101

If it wasn't Martin, I apologize but I feel like it was said it was renewed or being renewed.

Top Bottom