Share your pet photos!

barnum42

I don't have the time or space to own a dog, but my sister has a great mutt called Kady. Her father is a Husky, the mother a Boxer/Collie cross. You can see the Boxer in her body and stance, plus a lot of the colouring, the rest of the fur and tail has a strong husky influence. The personality seem to be led by the Boxer's playfulness.

This is her in the trenches that they dug after a Boston blizzard so she could make yellow snow.

http://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=y7cblu&outx=600&noresize=1&nostamp=1

Computer Magic

barnum42 said:
Too cute - I've a soft spot for Boxers :D
In another thread (which will remain nameless) that statement would have a different meaning and take us into a whole different direction. :lol:

Not to drift...Really enjoying all the pictures of peoples pets.

barnum42

Computer Magic said:
In another thread (which will remain nameless) that statement would have a different meaning and take us into a whole different direction. :lol:
Posting is the same a buying a house - Location, location, location :lol:

pisco

MouseMadness said:
Pisco... have you seen my birthday wish list yet? :lookaroun

7g08_010.jpg

:lol: *cough*

Your animals are ALL GORGEOUS!! :sohappy:

And, as you can see by my sig, we lost our beagle just last weekend. :( It's been kinda rough. I'd gone several days without tearing up, but today I had to call the vet's office and let them know they were minus one patient. That was hard.

So next I guess we're on the market for a chocolate lab, and as soon as I get one, and some pictures, you can be sure you'll be seeing him here. :) (Most likely summer, when time is more free)

So sorry to hear about your loss. I can definitely relate. We lost our chow mix female the day after New Years Day 2 years ago. She passed 14 years and one day from the day that we got her. It's still hard sometimes when I see pictures of her. Even with 9 others to love. :)

If my wife brings home any more horses I might make you a deal on one! :animwink: Do you have any experience riding? If so what discipline?

Here is a picture of the new guy, Raphael.
Raphael.jpg

And some pictures of my wife and our mare Luisiana at a fun show last August.
http://www.chebellashilohs.com/www_04/

Thanks for saying that our babies are gorgeous. We think so too. :lol:

MouseMadness

pisco said:
If my wife brings home any more horses I might make you a deal on one! :animwink: Do you have any experience riding? If so what discipline?

Yeah, I had horses when I was younger. Mostly it was hunt seat, and then the last year we had them I switched to pony club. It was shortly after that that the horses had to go. :( I assume it was financial, but I never really asked, LOL! My 7 year old is now taking riding lessons, and in a couple years when my husband is out of residency and in a "real job" ( :lol: ) we can hopefully get the house in the country with the room for a barn and some horses!! :sohappy:

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:

Not to drift...Really enjoying all the pictures of peoples pets.
LMAO...no, it's following me again! :brick:

pisco

MouseMadness said:
Yeah, I had horses when I was younger. Mostly it was hunt seat, and then the last year we had them I switched to pony club. It was shortly after that that the horses had to go. :( I assume it was financial, but I never really asked, LOL! My 7 year old is now taking riding lessons, and in a couple years when my husband is out of residency and in a "real job" ( :lol: ) we can hopefully get the house in the country with the room for a barn and some horses!! :sohappy:

Finances are usually the reason. They aren't cheap! But living with them is a lot more reasonable than boarding. Plus it's so nice to get up in the morning and see them out the back window.

WDWScottieBoy

Here's my puppy....well at least she's still a puppy to me, she's 15 (or so we think...her birthday that we gave her is the 4th of July since we saved her life...but we think she was born in January).

LucyBW2.jpg

Boo's Mom

showphoto.php

I've added new photos of Boo, Noel, and a few pictures of me and Boo. Sorry if some of them don't look too good. I haven't had the time to sit down and fix the contrast and brightness etc..

Tim G

My Pet died last year... :cry:

Í wasn't even there when it happenend...

No pets for me for a while... had him for 13 years....still miss him...

Boo's Mom

Aww I'm sorry Corrus :( My grandmother's bird died a few years ago and she swore up and down that she wouldn't get another pet. Now she has boo, noel, dipstick the frog and me.

Boo's Mom

Out of the two pictures of me and Boo, as far as Boo's look in the photo, I like the picture where he is on my hand. As far as I look in the picture, I like the one where he is in front of me. Which one do you think is better, the one with him on my hand or the one with him in front of me?
Boo in front of me
Boo on my hand

jesserin

WDWScottieBoy said:
Here's my puppy....well at least she's still a puppy to me, she's 15 (or so we think...her birthday that we gave her is the 4th of July since we saved her life...but we think she was born in January).

LucyBW2.jpg
What a gorgeous dog Scott!

WDWScottieBoy

jesserin said:
What a gorgeous dog Scott!

Thanks Jess, not bad looking for a 15 year old dog, eh? I should try to get a picture of my guinea pig, Truffles, on here sometime. I'll also try to get a picture of Lucy when she's shaved in the summer, then she looks like a true puppy.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
here's our soon to be new dog, no name yet, American Eskimo. She's at the shelter right now, they're a bit busy with spay/neuters, so they won't be able to until tomorrow or Thursday. The smudged out face is my fiancee, who declined to appear on wdwmagic (can't say I blame her).. lol

Attachments

• doggy.jpg
    doggy.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 11

Number_6

This is my puppy, Ringo. He's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He is currently going through Puppy Headstart Obedience Training:

FanofDinsey1981

http://theminards.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Dogs
Maggie is our husky/malamute mix.

http://theminards.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Cats
hamlet is orange
ophelia is the baby to start, andthe tabby/orange color
han is the medium hair/grey
and leia is the other tabby kitty.

please note, I did not name han and leia. but I did name the other three animals. :)

http://theminards.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Cats-Dogs
and here they all are together. I especially like the ones of maggie the dog and han the pretend dog laying on the rug together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom