September roll Call...

dixiegirl

Ok so I'm sure there is a thread somewhere on who's going in September but frankly I was too lazy too look (least I'm honest) so here is mine...
For all those leaving In September and where you'll be staying...

Me I'm leaving for the world on September 14- 23 and staying at Saratoga Springs.....We'll also be going to MNSSHP!!! Hope to see you guys there!!!!!!!!!!

43 moredays to go!!

kubfish

And I'm pretty sure that most people in my life are tired of hearing about it!!! :shrug:

HAHA oh ya, my department is all guys and they could care less but I let them know everyday. HAHA printing out new itineraries everyday - showing them my awesome new designs of the excel sheets. Good use of work time I say.

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

September 21 to 25 at ASSp. We will be at MNSSHP on 9/21, see Mickey's fan and Marco there. We will be in a Hugh double stroller trying very hard not to stop in the middle of the walkway or hitting your ankels. Oh and we will have a 3 year old pirate and a 2 year old Cinderella with us!
Can't wait, 22 more good nights!!
Ok, only 22, gooddness I have a lot to do:brick:
Logging off now....

Upvote 0

MickeyFan77

We will be at MNSSHP on 9/21, Oh and we will have a 3 year old pirate and a 2 year old Cinderella with us!
Can't wait, 22 more good nights!!
Ok, only 22, gooddness I have a lot to do:brick:
Logging off now....
LOL I will have an 8 yr old pirate and a 4 yr old Cinderella!!! Maybe we will bump into each other.

I can't believe that is 3 wks I will be waking up in Disney and heading off to Magic Kingdom for CRT!! I don't know who is more excited me or my kids. Got the lugaggage out this weekend and started looking for documents etc. Need to call about ADR's to confirm next week.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom