September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

mickeysshoes

We've planned to go back to the World September of 2012 and plan on staying in the new Art of Animation resort :sohappy:

Anyone else?

What happen to your trip for this August?? Are you still going?? It was an ADULT only trip correct??

I cant wait to start planning for our next trip after this August..would love to work it out to go in Nov. or Dec...but its so hard with one DD in high school and one in college (maybe we sould leave them both home!!!:lol: )

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
What happen to your trip for this August?? Are you still going?? It was an ADULT only trip correct??

I cant wait to start planning for our next trip after this August..would love to work it out to go in Nov. or Dec...but its so hard with one DD in high school and one in college (maybe we sould leave them both home!!!:lol: )

Yeah, unfortunately that fell through. :cry:

There still may be a glimmer of hope for a short trip in November or December but we're seeing how funds are. However next year is the big family trip! It should be fun! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

Yeah, unfortunately that fell through. :cry:

There still may be a glimmer of hope for a short trip in November or December but we're seeing how funds are. However next year is the big family trip! It should be fun! :sohappy:

Very sorry to hear it fell through....glad there is a glimmer of hope you might have a short trip to look forward to. Your a better people than we are...going with the entire family. Been there done that..WON'T do that again. Happy planning!!!

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Very sorry to hear it fell through....glad there is a glimmer of hope you might have a short trip to look forward to. Your a better people than we are...going with the entire family. Been there done that..WON'T do that again. Happy planning!!!

lol! Well actually its my sister-in-law and her family going along with her husbands family. We went last year with my sister-in-law and it was great, especially because they were newbies!

Upvote 0
We're planning a trip 9/15/12-9/22/12. Hoping the normal rooms at Art of Animation will be open by then. If so that's the plan. If not we'll be at POP again. I'm also planning 3 other family & friends trips for then as well. :)

Upvote 0

MDenham

Also not booked yet, but the current plan is the 8th through the 16th at the Contemporary, as a combination of "twenty years or more since the last trip is too long", third anniversary, and very, very late honeymoon with my wife. (And maybe early celebration of Epcot's 30th. :D)

The 12th (our anniversary) the goal is V&A for dinner, too. :)

Hooray for setting aside the tax refund and the five-year bonus, I think.

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

I'll be living in Central Florida by then, with season passes. My son will not be in school yet (he'll be 4) so I will most def. Be at the world a few times in September :)

Upvote 0

kjbean

MuchLovedMama- I'm hoping to make it the week before you and also saw that only the family suites are available at AoA, which makes us look at other resorts for the price. So torn between Pop and splurging a bit more on a moderate resort if that's the case as well.

ETA - I'm hoping to go for 5 nights 9/10-15 to celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary on the 14th and my boys birthdays (they will be 9 and 5 that September).

Upvote 0

360rico1

I'm looking to book my trip for 2012 in Sept. I will be celebrating the celebration of the celebration that I will celebrate. Any ways I have never stayed at a value resort and would definitely like to check one out. Which one has the most Disney feel to it? I see that a lot of folks like POP. Any suggestions.

Upvote 0
MuchLovedMama- I'm hoping to make it the week before you and also saw that only the family suites are available at AoA, which makes us look at other resorts for the price. So torn between Pop and splurging a bit more on a moderate resort if that's the case as well.

We really like POP. I think you'll be happy with that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom