September 2009 Roll Call

Have you noticed that a large majority of folks listed on the WDW Magic Countdown are scheduled to go on trips in September?

I am! And I love going in September. What are your reasons for going in September?

Mine include less children / crowds, free dining, warm weather, and... hurricane paranoia :eek:

We've gone the past two Septembers and think it's great.

We're going 9/21 to 9/28

MNSSHP on 9/22

Hope to see lots of you there!

Let's hear it for all the September trips!
:sohappy::wave::animwink::sohappy::wave::animwink::sohappy::wave::animwink:

worldfanatic

Sept. 6-12 at the AK lodge. (pre cruise)
But I'm not even spending one second thinking about the cruise.
I'm just glad we have it so I don't go into my normal depression when leaving the World.:lol:

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

We've gone the last three years the first week of September. Due to DH's work schedule this year, we had to reserve September 19-30 this year with the bounceback. Unfortunately, due to a pay cut (third in three years) and the economy, we had to cancel the trip. But now we've been able to squeeze in a mini-trip and will be at the Coronado for our eighth stay for four nights September 18-22. We love September because of the lower crowds, free dining, etc.

Upvote 0

FyreMickey

Going to be down there the 14th thru the 21st of September. Going to be celebrating my birthday (26) and my niece's (9). We are staying at CS, with the free dining upgraded to the deluxe plan. Got every single reservation we wanted for the trip and my niece doesn't know we are taking her to Disney World yet!!! Doing the MNSSHP on the 18th with my cousin and her husband. Going to be a blast!!!!

Upvote 0

JarJarJedi

Staying at the All-Star Music Resort the 12th-17th, then off the Busch Gardens and Sea World. Finally back to WDW after 19 years.... My sis went for her honeymoon in Sept. 2002, and has been waiting to go back in September because of the small crowds. I am staying with my sister and my niece, while our parents have a different room. It is Grandparent's Day on the 13th, my parent's 35th anniversary on the 14th (With Lilo and Stitch's Aloha Breakfast), MNSSHP on the 15th, and my niece's 6th birthday on the 16th (Dinner with Cinderella). Our days are packed!

My niece is getting one of the birthday packages for the room, and my parents are getting something for their anniversary as well. (Neither my niece nor my dad know that these things are coming.)

My sister saw the ad on TV back in April for the free DDP right before we went to church, we talked about the whole day, and then by the evening we had booked our trip. A few months later we decided to rent a car and go to Busch Gardens and Sea World. I would love to go back to Universal, but I'll wait until they open up all of the Harry Potter stuff.

I'm looking forward to the 13th, we are going to Hollywood Studios, and I get to ride Star Tours for the first time as a Star Wars fan!

Upvote 0

Minnesota

Sept. 14-25th for us at POP. Going to try horseback riding this year for DD. We have mini horses but she's never ridden a big one. Can't wait to see grandpa's face when he has to wear the helmet. HAHA. He'll do it for her though. DH and dad loved the Richard Petty driving at WDW so much they are going to Daytona to try it this time. 4 bdays and 2 annsiv. to celebrate there I'll be an emotional wreck. Big ones too. Grandma turns 65, DD-10, DS-13, me 40th. Parents 44th ann. and our 16th. The other 3 people with bdays couldn't come with this year. Too bad little brother- i'll bring yah back something though. :wave:

Upvote 0

goofykt

We've gotten in the habit of going during Labor Day week every year. It's a little packed the first 2-3 days, but after Labor Day on Monday, the place is a ghost town!

I love the light crowds...free dining...and only having to use 4 vacation days instead of 5!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Nicoal13

We're arriving on Sept 6 for 7 nights at the BWV. First trip home for DH. DS and I went last year with my parents. This is our first trip as a family. Can't wait!!

Upvote 0

AnnieLondon

We will be arriving from London on 14 Sept and leaving 28 Sept - really looking forward to The Beach Club weve never stayed there before!!

MNSSHP - 22 Sept. I can't wait!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

CharlieGirl

MIL has a conference and her work is paying for the hotel. Been working my butt off with overtime so we can have a real nice trip. MIL just got us some unlimited trips to Universal/IOA for our whole stay which is awesome. I am looking forward to it especially since this is my husband and son's first time (I know, how sad is that :ROFLOL:) We will be staying at the Swan/Dolphin resort September 20-24. 20 long days to go.

Upvote 0

sueuk

We will be arriving from London on 14 Sept and leaving 28 Sept - really looking forward to The Beach Club weve never stayed there before!!

MNSSHP - 22 Sept. I can't wait!:sohappy:
We're at the Beach Club 22nd Sept - 6th Oct, you'll love it, the location and pool area are fabulous.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom