September 2009 Roll Call

Have you noticed that a large majority of folks listed on the WDW Magic Countdown are scheduled to go on trips in September?

I am! And I love going in September. What are your reasons for going in September?

Mine include less children / crowds, free dining, warm weather, and... hurricane paranoia :eek:

We've gone the past two Septembers and think it's great.

We're going 9/21 to 9/28

MNSSHP on 9/22

Hope to see lots of you there!

Let's hear it for all the September trips!
:sohappy::wave::animwink::sohappy::wave::animwink::sohappy::wave::animwink:

ErickainPA

A mommy only trip from the 11th to 13th of September. Stuck at AS Sports, but will be at the studios 2 nights for Night of Joy and at Downtown Disney for my Precious Moments signing so will not have to see my least favorite resort much :)

Anyone else doing either of those events? NoJ or Precious Moments

Upvote 0

chrisdadrocks

Five More Weeks!

I will be taking of from Boston to The World in five more weeks with my 4 year old son in tow for the first time Sept 13 thru Sept 18. Taking my parents who have not been since 2002. I have gone late in September solo the last two years. Low crowds, Free Dinning, nicer weather and Halloween decorations up. Also going to MNSSH for the first time, and staying at Port Orleans Riverside for first time. I am so excited.

Upvote 0

Adventure

September 9th to the 18th at Caribbean Beach. Actually going to try a more relaxed approach this time. Doing the Segway tour at Epcot for the first time. Looking forward to trying the Kim Possible game. Also the Luau at the Polynesian. Ninth trip to the World for me but lots of firsts.

Upvote 0

inkyblacks

Have always gone over the 4th of july, so this trip of the 12th-19th with free dining and doing MNSSHP 2 nights will hopefully be a new better experience. It will also be my birthday and am taking a first timer !!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Lee

Adventurer
Hmmm...September....
I'll likely be around the resort during the last weekend of Sept.
Probably make an appearance at some point the last week of August, too.

Upvote 0

eecteacher82

We are going for our family vacation Sept 26-30. This is our first "vacation" in September, but we go pretty frequently since we are only about 2 hours away. We will be celebrating our (3 week late) anniversary, and our DD's 2nd birthday (1.5 months early). We are staying at SSR and are excited since this was a HUGE splurge for us since we usually stay moderate! We will be going back for 1 night 4 days after we get back to take our niece for her 11th birthday! 3 weeks after we get back from our nieces birthday my DD and will be going back for 4 days w/ my bff and her DD for a girls only bday celebration (bff's DD will be turning 4, celebrating my DD's bday again)! I can't wait to see how the September crowds compare to our usual "big trip" times of February and December!

Upvote 0

sambahat

We'll be there Sept 19 - 26. We're lucky because our school system gets a fall break in September so a lot of families in our county take advantage of the free dining, relatively nice weather, and we don't have to take our kids out of school.

I haven't been back to WDW since 2005 so I can't wait!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Hay my fellow Disney Peeps...LOL (sorry could'nt resist!)..We are getting CLOSER!!!!!! 45 more days!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

I don't even care That I tried to rush summer by, it stunk here in RI anyway!!!

Hay anyone going to a Disney On ice show?? We have one coming here ( RI )in Sept ....Very exciting We're going the week before our trip to Disney...Kinda get us all excited for our trip!! ...The kids way of letting Mickey know (and the start of my emotional ball) that we'll be seeing him "real soon"!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

We'll be there Sept 19 - 26. We're lucky because our school system gets a fall break in September so a lot of families in our county take advantage of the free dining, relatively nice weather, and we don't have to take our kids out of school.

I haven't been back to WDW since 2005 so I can't wait!

Fall break already!!! Wow!! We will be there the same time as you, and my son will just be starting the school year then! LOL! He will only be in school for a week and a half before I am yanking him out for our Disney trip! So excited!! About 5 weeks to go!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom