September 2009 Roll Call

Have you noticed that a large majority of folks listed on the WDW Magic Countdown are scheduled to go on trips in September?

I am! And I love going in September. What are your reasons for going in September?

Mine include less children / crowds, free dining, warm weather, and... hurricane paranoia :eek:

We've gone the past two Septembers and think it's great.

We're going 9/21 to 9/28

MNSSHP on 9/22

Hope to see lots of you there!

Let's hear it for all the September trips!
:sohappy::wave::animwink::sohappy::wave::animwink::sohappy::wave::animwink:

disneygirl1

I don't know about you all, but I am so happy that today is September first!! Why you ask??? Because I can say I'm leaving for Disney World THIS month!! Yay!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

18 more days and we're checking in - Sept 19 -21:sohappy:
12 more days until we pull out to move DS to Winter Park for college, last one to leave the nest :cry::cry::cry:

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

:confused: Ummm, what are love bugs? We arrive Sept.26 -Oct.4 at Pop!!

Here in Philly, we call them black and red brick bugs! They are completely harmless. They come out in the fall in certain areas. and really just stay on walls and stuff. they do fly, but again, there just annoying b/c you know they're there. Don't worry, it's fine, the only time that we really encountered them is waiting at the bus stops.

Upvote 0

michaelnyc

sept roll call

we will be going sept 11 thru the 19th, from nyc here

pop century and mickey's halloween party sept 15

have been going during the month of september for 15 years now

got lucky and by birthday is sept 17 and falls during not only halloween season but free dining, and now free entry

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom