September 2008 Early Roll Call

kubfish

HAHA Is it to early for this?

Admit who you are, who got roped into the same deal put $200 down now at the resorts this month?

354 Days!! WOOT

Going 9/16-9/24

Shadowdawn

Is anyone planning on going to any MNSSHP toward late Sept.? We'll be there 9/26 to 10/3 and we'd love to meet others and maybe get some dolled up pics.

Anyone staying at POFQ?

Upvote 0

SANDKRUSER

Booked it on the last day it was offered (which said 9/28)! Will be back Sept. 16 - 27! Hope I can lose the 10 pounds I gained from this free dining offer!!!!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

I will be back in Sept 2008: I did not do the "Bounce Back" So will be watching the boards next April and holding my breath for them to announce free dining 2008. Even if they dont offer it I am still gonna go.

Upvote 0

sissa216

I know it's been 5 months, but....

I'm bringing this back, since we're coming up on 180 days.

Any changes? Who has booked?

We will be there September 13-20, Pop Century.
(my first time there, and technically my 5th resort...
would love to hit them all eventually!!)

Lucked out with a 40% code :D
I've got my fingers crossed that mnsshp will start
the same time as last year...but I'm really hoping
even more that they would extend P&PP until mid-September :D

This is DH's and my first wdw trip just the two of us
since 4 years ago (honeymoon)...went with my family in
2005 and 2007.

Who else will be there?? Are you making ADR's soon?

Upvote 0

marinoalulema

Account Suspended
sept roll call

sept 11 - 19 for us 5 total in our group,staying at pop century as well
also hoping for the halloween party as well as free dining in sept
this time bringing sister-in-law, her husband, and their 5 yr old son

Upvote 0

Mand

Hi

I will be there 6-21 September at the Yacht Club (so excited!! never stayed deluxe before, only ever value) Got free dining too and will def. be going to MNSSHP (if its on when im there of course)

also 2 more in our party but they are staying at the Dolphin.

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

We will be there the 5th - 15th. Had to cancel our February trip (would have been leaving for the world tomorrow :() so we are very excited! Hoping for the free dining too, wish we would have booked the bounceback!

Upvote 0

Lauraldove29

Will be attending with family and in-laws from 9/13-9/24 at disney's beach club resort. Cant wait hoping to get in to see mnsshp and get free dingin for the first time as we always travel on the spring and summer months when it is not offer'd. and a little bird told me that if you purchase the deluxe dining that you get a credit for the basic dining costs with a difference od around 30 bucks a day WOW:sohappy:

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I've already posted on this thread (AS Music Sept. 16 - 26) but I'm looking forward to the September calendar coming out. Then I can plan my days (yeah) and on Mar. 20th it's ADR time!!! Anybody else getting excited about planning their September trip!?!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom