Sept. 2010 roll call.........

SANDKRUSER

September 21-October 2 - booked bounceback offer with free dining while we were there last Sept. Already have all my ADR's, trips all paid for - now just the wait ....

Upvote 0

Korfar

Hopefully 9/18 to 9/27. Waiting to see what promotions come out for this time period. I am thinking Disney is not happy with thier summer bookings so they are trying to entice people for the summer before releasing fall deals. I am hoping for free dining. For a family of 4 with 9 nights this can be a significant savings.

Upvote 0

dave&di

Were going 8th - 14th September!! Last went 2 years ago and stayed at the GF, this time were staying at the Poly, we are so excited, its all we have thought of since we last went:sohappy:

Upvote 0

davictim

Count me in, too!!

Just booked September 12-18 at POFQ. Myself, DW, and DD(6). Looking forward to staying at the French Quarter for the first time:D

Upvote 0

Himmin

I going on thw 24th September till the 9th October and I got Free Dinning as I booked through the UK site which was offering free dinning and half price tickets!! It was cheeper to stay at the POFQ than at the all stars (my usuall hotels) sooo excited 168 Days :sohappy:

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I going on thw 24th September till the 9th October and I got Free Dinning as I booked through the UK site which was offering free dinning and half price tickets!! It was cheeper to stay at the POFQ than at the all stars (my usuall hotels) sooo excited 168 Days :sohappy:
Congrats and welcome to the boards! :wave:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

Things that make you go Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Upvote 0

lisweaver

What site did you use and are they still offering this deal? Getting so anxious waiting for disney to offer their Sept deals.

Upvote 0

Himmin

Thanks for the welcomes!! I booked it through www.disneyworld.co.uk However I did book it in January and so am not sure it if is still on or not!! Hope you find it if it is. Im soo glad I found the offer as we wernt going to do Disney this year (must to my displeasure) however I pursuased my other half that this offer was to good to miss!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom