Seinfeld Trivia

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
ok... I dont know if this one has been asked before... I dont feel like going back and reading all 18 pages...lol ;)

When George is working for Kruger... The episode where George leaves on a High note in every meeting with Kruger...

George mentions a letter has fallen off the sign on the Kruger building... which letter is missing?... and what does Mr. Kruger say his name now sounds like with the letter missing?

Main Street USA

Originally posted by DMC-12
ok... I dont know if this one has been asked before... I dont feel like going back and reading all 18 pages...lol ;)

When George is working for Kruger... The episode where George leaves on a High note in every meeting with Kruger...

George mentions a letter has fallen off the sign on the Kruger building... which letter is missing?... and what does Mr. Kruger say his name now sounds like with the letter missing?

Argh! A two parter!:lol:

Ok, well, the "r" is missing off of the sign, and now it says "K-ueger, K-ueger, sounds like one of them old time cars! K-ueger!"

:lol: Oh, man thats a good episode!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Main Street USA
Argh! A two parter!:lol:

Ok, well, the "r" is missing off of the sign, and now it says "K-ueger, K-ueger, sounds like one of them old time cars! K-ueger!"

:lol: Oh, man thats a good episode!

:lol: Yay MSU! :sohappy: Yeah...That was a great episode :) :wave:

Main Street USA

Alrighty, hows about anothe?

This is a toughie. In the episode where Kramer sells his stories to Mr. Peterman, he tells one about how he was returning a pair of pants. Finish this story...............

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
In the Chinese Restaurant episode, what name did the "reservations guy"(I dont know what you'd call him, but he's the one who yelled out the names of each party) yell out when George recieved a call on the restaurant's phone?

Bonus: Who was calling George?

Main Street USA

"Wait, wait, was the call for Costanza?"

"Yes, that's it. I called out 'Cartwright!' 'Cartwright!' You no answer, I hang up."

:lol:

The name of the woman calling George is on the tip of my tongue. It's a wierd name, something like Katya. Argh, can't get it out.......hmmmmm....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom