Segway tour of Epcot.

cowanfamily

Original Poster
I am going in Sept.(free-food) I am going on the Segway tour for the first time. Have any of you ever gone on this tour and is it worth the money?

I've done the segway tour three times with my boyfriend and we love it! I always do the earliest time so when you ride through the world showcase no one's around so you can enjoy it more without worrying about running people over! It's definitly worth the money! I'm hoping soon they have an advance segway tour for the people who already know how to ride & can spend less time training. Enjoy the tour! :ROFLOL:

WDW 3

DH went (as a Father's day gift) and loved it. He had to go alone because you have to be 16 and DD wasn't. Had so much fun he said when the DD is 16 we are all going:). It was fun to get into the park before it opened. He checked in for the tour and we wandered around (where possible) before opening & watched all the little princess arriving for the breakfast at Akershus & the opening festivities from behind the CM's and Characters.:cool:

AstareGod

I've done this before too and it is a lot of fun. I never wanted those 2 hours to end! The cost is a little prohibitive but I'd be willing to do it again with someone else with me.

Eljay

I absolutely loved it, twice!
When you make your reservation, be sure to ask what discounts are available, such as AAA, AP, DVC, Disney Visa.
Enjoy! :wave:

chasraz

Love the Segway tours !
The wife and I have take it every visit. Definately use the discounts that were mentioned . The Wilderness Back Trail Segway tour in FW is great also . I highly recommend both.

Disney05

I want to do it when I go in October with my son. He won't be 16 until November. He's
6'3" though. Do they check for I.D?

Eljay

There is no way to tell until you call 1-407-WDW-TOUR to inquire. No obligation to call and ask if there are openings for the date that you want, but, if you want to reserve, be sure to have your credit card in hand. :)

SewIn2Disney

I went on it for my 22nd birthday two years ago. It was awesome. We too took the first tour of the day so we had the park to ourselves. I like how they combine using the segways with back history of each country in WS.
I can't wait to try the Fort Wilderness Segway tour---it looks awesome too.

natalia1681

My husband did the tour a few years back. He loved it:sohappy: I managed to surprise him and not mention it until the night before. He was ecstatic. He and his best friend are planning to do the Fort Wilderness tour this year when we attend!

Also, if you have a Disney Visa and use it to pay for the Segway tour, there is a small discount!:wave:

sweetpee_1993

Husband and I left the kiddos with my aunt and stole away to do the tour in December. It was awesome! Hubby isn't the most coordinated person in the world...putting on rollerskates would be practically suicide. I didn't realize it until we were about to step up on the things but he was really nervous. They are super simple and a real blast. We enjoyed it a LOT!

Have fun!

:wave:

Your not allowed while on the segway to take pictures but you do get to stop for a break and have someone take a picture of you on the segway. Also you can wander a little in whatever country (I've always stopped in Italy) and take some pictures.

1-1.jpg

nibblesandbits

I did the Segway tour for a one year anniversary present with my DH. I loved it. It was worth it. I'd been wanting to ride a Segway for years and getting the chance to do it was amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom