Segway tour of Epcot.

forbidden donut

The first hour is spent training...

63538119.jpg

The second hour is spent in the World Showcase.

62537979.jpg

They take you around the garden paths and even into one building, its kind of like an obstacle course -only more fun! I had a blast!
It is definitely worth it.

kirinan

My husband and I did the Epcot Segway tour two weeks ago for the first time, and we absolutely LOVED it! We probably would have paid twice as much for the experience, and we only wish it could have lasted longer. Ours was the last tour of the morning, and I'm actually glad we did it while there were people walking around in Future World and World Showcase. It was more of a challenge to maneuver around people, which I enjoyed.

I thought I'd have a hard time with it, because I'm a total and utter klutz, but after only a slightly wobbly start, I felt like a pro. It's so much fun to roll through the park and have people smiling and waving at you. You feel like movie stars!:cool:

The other night, we watched the "Price is Right" million-dollar special on TV, and we both cried, "Look! Our Segways!" when two of them were included in the final showcase. We're so ready to go out and buy our own (when we have an extra $5,000 or so laying around, that is, so we'll probably be 80 and riding down the street in our Segways :ROFLOL:).

TinkRBell427

I've never done it, but it looks really fun and I hope to do it someday. It is fun to watch everyone else do it though, I call it the Segway parade, the only parade in Epcot!:lol:

imamouse

I've done the Segway tour three times, most recently in April, and would do it again tomorrow. Although the price has gone up (my 1st tour was only $60), it is still worth the price (IMO). Plus, as others have mentioned, discounts are available. Just do it!

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
I totally recommend all of Disney's Segway tours. I have done the Epcot tour 4 times now, and its been a little different each time. First time with the old Segway H2's, the other three times with the newer i2's. Depending on the guides you get seems to determine what information you get told as you go around the World Showcase, always interesting. And this year we had lots of time left so we went back the way we came through all of the countries.

I also took the Wilderness Back Trail Adventure for the first time last week, so much fun, the X2 segways (with chunky tires) are great. The training time was less, more time riding, I would guess that that was because you encounter far fewer people than over at Epcot.

The Cruzin' Disney's California Adventure park tour out in California is also worth doing, this one comes with breakfast and is all before the park opens to guests.

I'm clearly a Segway fan!, shame we can't use them here in the UK, well only on private land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom