scrapbook challenge Oct 8-15th

eagles

Original Poster
October: I think the major overall theme for this month will be Circles (i know we used that before but so what. LOL )

8-15: Theme: Pumpkins.. you can use last years if you don't have any for this year yet. Requirements: journaling must be included.

also one more requirement, but i am not sure how to explain it. so i will be right back with a picture of it. i have to photo edit it and i'll be back.

wdw.jpg

it must be parallel to each other. it can be circles, squares, anythng. but those shapes would be larger i would think. i hope i explained it. LOL

eagles

Original Poster
this will be great, i am going on our annual pumpkin patch trip this saturday. i am going to try to work on my layout and then add my photos.

Coree

Hmmm, well, I only had a couple of pumpkin photos so I went ahead and got the layout done early. Unfortunately, it won't quite meet the additional requirement. Amazingly, it will be close because I actually do have two strips on it, they just aren't parallel. Anyway, I'll post once I'm back to having Internet access at home (right now, I only can access it at work). :(

mouselvrmom

We just went to the pumpkin patch yesterday, so I shall have lots of pumpkin pictures to choose from. I'd better get started! :)

eagles

Original Poster
sorry coree for the last minute requirement. but when i posted it and reread it, well, it seemed to boring with no real challenge.

Coree

sorry coree for the last minute requirement. but when i posted it and reread it, well, it seemed to boring with no real challenge.

No problem. Normally it doesn't matter, but this week I knew I wouldn't have time to work on this (getting new carpet installed on the first floor and painting the family room), so I wanted to get a head start. Internet is at least connected again, so hopefully I'll be able to post a little later after DD goes to bed.

Coree

Well, here's my page that almost fits this weeks challenge requirements, and its coordinating page.

DSC00104.jpg
DSC00105.jpg

Coree

Thanks! All the lettering, pumpkins, leaves, etc. are rub-ons. I bought those rub-ons over a year ago and have been anxious to do pages with them ever since.

minnie2000

Coree - great layouts, I love the pumpkin rub-on, and your little girl is gorgeous!

Here is my page. I didn't have many photos of pumpkins, so I had to use these from the last few years.

halloween.jpg

eagles

Original Poster
minnie that page is really good. i like it a lot.

tomorrow is our pumpkin patch day, can't wait now.

SewIn2Disney

I love both of your pages!

Minnie---the pumpkins in the picture are awesome!

I'm going to a cornfield maze and pumpkin picking this Sunday so I have no excuse to not do this challenge. I keep saying I'm going to do them, then get too busy with other things and forget. This one I WILL do!!

I love looking through the challenge threads and getting ideas, inspiration and a push!
thanks!

Coree

Minnie, that page is terrific. I love the way all the different elements are layered and work so well together. Great job!

Disneyfalcon

Dot that looks great! You fit so many pictures on there!! I've got like 30 pictures from Mickey's Halloween Treat at DL and I've only fit 3 pictures on my page!! I really like yours.

I'm almost done. I'm just hung up on journaling. I HATE journaling!! Curses to you eagles!!:fork::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom