scrapbook challenge feb 8-14

eagles

Original Poster
coree that is a really cute page! i also would leave it alone. i am going to "try" to work on mine today. (if i can sit up long enough).

k.hunter30

Dot and Coree - absolutely beautiful pages! Dot, I love how you incorporated the "L." Coree, the ribbon seems like the perfect touch! They're both so simple and elegant!

eagles

Original Poster
here is mine, now back to bed. it really looks better in real life. yes this is traditional.

minnie.jpg

mouselvrmom

That is a fabulous page, eagles, and traditional! I am so glad you were able to be up long enough to do it! I really like your letters.

I hope you are feeling better today! :)

eagles

Original Poster
thank you.

yup, there is chipboard! lol

do you know how much chipboard i now have? so many that it was hard to decide on which ones to use. thank you qvc!

Disneyfalcon

Wow, I don't know if I can describe it but I will try!! It's essentially cardboard, so it is thicker then your page, giving it a raised look. You can buy it undecorated either to use (then it's called naked chipboard:eek:) or decorate yourself and use (i.e. paint it, cover it with paper, etc.). You can also buy it already decorated which I think eagles used.

Letters is probably its most popular use, but there are all sorts of shapes made out of chipboard now. I LOVE it. I use it all the time!

justme86

thanks

Thanks all, actually the ears are my mothers (eagle). I saw the first picture I think it was of boy scouts or something and I said something like thats kinda plain....and she told me that was the challenge so I actually wanted to just take a red backround and stick a picture on it as a joke but I figured I would try it for real...I like everyone else just wanted to keep adding stuff ...

k.hunter30

Great page Justme! :sohappy: That Mickey head is great, and it goes along with the empty spaces theme too, being just an outline.

I can't wait to see more of your work!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom