Scariest Attraction

What is the scariest attraction in WDW?

• Total voters

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
You would so think that the Haunted Mansion would be #1, but I guess i'll agree and go with the Tower of Terror! It's so freaking scary....

Actually to tell you the truth, here's my top 5 scariest attractions at WDW

5. Journey Into Imagination (the fact that there's an abandoned half and the death of dreamfinder :lookaroun)

4. The Haunted Mansion

3. DINOSAUR

2. Tower of Terror

1. It's a Small World (Oh come one! You know it's true!!! :lol:)

Phineas

Dreamfinder definitely needs to come back. I'm not even sure if he still appears walking around the park anymore. And that ride needs to go back to its original form. The finale of the current version is just depressing because it reminds you of what used to be.

But...what is meant by "the abandoned half"?

dramamama

You know, I voted for DINOSAUR, but some of the other posters are right - I just can't enjoy Small World the same after reading Ridley Pearson's "Kingdom Keepers". ---Just keep smiling!!!!:eek:

Bravo 229

Dreamfinder definitely needs to come back. I'm not even sure if he still appears walking around the park anymore. And that ride needs to go back to its original form. The finale of the current version is just depressing because it reminds you of what used to be.

But...what is meant by "the abandoned half"?

Sadly, he no longer roams the park. His existence is only acknowledged as 'Dean Finder' of the Imagination Institute (his office is on the right side at the end of the first room). I think Disney's way of giving the fans what they want was putting the Figment room in there - kinda like, you want him, here he is X100! The abandoned half can be two things: one, if you turn around in your vehicle (I did this for the first time Saturday night) you'll see that it is bascially full of blacked out walls/sets - the original used every available inch of space for the ride instead of a one-sided ride through like it currently is. Or two, could be reffering to the upstairs ImageWorks that sits full of attractions but not seen by the public in probably 12 years. Once a wonderful attraction, its now just a cheap parody of its former self.

fbp

Don't worry about it. I rode it and they have barfbags! :ROFLOL:

I vote for M:S because it gave me a thrill like no other ride at Disney ever has!

I came pretty close to needing one of these bags last time I rode MS. My head was crunched down and I was preparing my apology in my head for my fellow riders. I didn't know about the bag during this ride. Luckily I made it through.

I guess what I'm saying is: I'm glad I know now about the bag!

WishIwasThere

I'm surprised that there are that many votes for Dinosaur. Guess people have to watch that History Channel Modern Marvels show. It would be interesting to see how this poll would be if Alien Encounter was still there. Now that ride scared the bejesus out of me the first time I did that.

Having recently taken the kids to Disney on Ice, I'm gonna have to change my vote.

The Disney on Ice Disneyland Adventure show has Goofy kidnapped and Mickey searches for him all over D/L while Maleficent enchants the rides. When they look in IASW the DOLLS COME TO LIFE AND CHASE THEM! :eek: All of the kids in the audience looked slightly traumatised and that's without most of them ever visiting a Disney park (we live in Australia).

Between that and the Simpsons episode where Lisa drinks the water and flips her lid there is no way in the world DD8 will go near any AA boat ride.

I too would say that none of the rides scare me but the first time the four of us (self, dw, dd, ds) went on mission space right after it opened we all got sick beyond belief. After the ride we were trying to get ourselves together and keep from heaving all over the place when the CS told us that we couldn't get sick there and would have to move along.

mickey2008.1

All of the scary rides are my favorites, but my DW absolutely hates ToT. Scares the heck out of her. As far as MS, its not scary at all, but a motion sickness thing for most. And yes, IASW scares me to death that i will get caught at the end and have to hear that song over and over!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom