Save the Adventurers Club

Disney_Freak429

Just wanted to let everyone know at least from me what to look forward to as far as video goes. I have most of the wellcome party, the entire radio broadcast, Samantha's Mask Room show, the entire member induction ceremony, a bit of Babylonia, & some of Yakoose. Expect it sometime this week. I didn't have enough juice for the hooplah HOOPLAH! but something tells me not to worry that things are covered by others. (which isn't really a good thing per say for the one who was dancing with Betsy the cow but heck now I earned my member pin I bought on ebay so all is good lol)

I wanted to touch on "Samantha's" comment a bit more. I do understand why she said this & it made sense to me. It was really saying don't look at the future & say oh it might reopen ect. The point was not to get high hopes over crazy rumors & to just let the memories of that night & the past to live on because yes its going to stay closed. The "don't miss the job miss the people" can be taken many ways. I am sure it was ment as we all believe to is that WE the adventurers made that job for them as special as it was. It was not simply saying there are other jobs we now have. She was saying that this was speical because of all of us. It helped me personally to have closer on the club in the fact it is closed but the adventure will live on inside all of us. So let us not linger on false hopes & just celebrate the spirit of adventure that lives inside each & everyone of us & the memories we have of the times we did spend in the club.
just a quick comment. Assuming that was the tall blonde Samantha, she never had a prob w/ coming out of character. Not a bad thing occassionally. Her advise was prob well advised.

71jason

just a quick comment. Assuming that was the tall blonde Samantha, she never had a prob w/ coming out of character. Not a bad thing occassionally. Her advise was prob well advised.

Yes, it was "Annelle". And I agree, well-advised. She did preface her comments about "not missing the job" by mentioning the hours--I can understand preferring days after two decades of working nights.

GymLeaderPhil

There will be video. Not amazing video from me (without a tripod and a decent camera), but there will be mostly everything at some point when I can upload/edit all three tapes.

I was being discreet and cautious to not disturb others with my filming so it might be a bit shakey. Alcohol contributes too.

Yes, it was "Annelle". And I agree, well-advised. She did preface her comments about "not missing the job" by mentioning the hours--I can understand preferring days after two decades of working nights.
yes, Anelle, was always quick to come out of character. Frankly, I appreciated it as she always seemed to take an interest in the regs. She was one of my favs as was Dottie., What ever happened to HER???

Looking forward to the pics & videos.. Most appreciated !!!

Lee

Adventurer
Who was the final cast?

These folks right here:
3956880028_e31fc5a7d1.jpg

Not sure I'll ever get over not being there.....:(

Disney_Freak429

^^^ I think your right my brain is in overdrive so I couldn't think clearly. I am going to start to work on getting pics up today a bit & maybe even a video or two. Wish me luck though I am still super tired

71jason

^^^ I think your right my brain is in overdrive so I couldn't think clearly. I am going to start to work on getting pics up today a bit & maybe even a video or two. Wish me luck though I am still super tired

Thanks for that, I know several people who couldn't make it who are dying to see videos...and I'm sure those of us who were there will be watching again.

Disney_Freak429

Thanks for that, I know several people who couldn't make it who are dying to see videos...and I'm sure those of us who were there will be watching again.

I am working on all my videos first (it will take a bit) but I am pleased to let everyone know that I now have the entire member induction ceremony uploaded to youtube :sohappy:
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqds5K7Zbtk
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ymvLvTtvs

Look for more tomorrow as long as I have time :D

I'm so disappointed I didn't have internet access while I was down at the world; I didn't think we could take video so I left my video camera back at the room.
I did, however, take over 400 pictures. I'll post them up whenever I get the chance and figure out a decent place to post them without having to pay (based on how many there are). I took tons of pictures of props, besides just the show...my husband joked that I was trying to get every square inch so I could somehow combine them all and make a 3-d photographic version of the club. He shouldn't put ideas into my head!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom