Save the Adventurers Club

chaggy102

Huh? Why can't we videotape it?

Phil, this was posted on Congaloosh facebook page.

Brief update: We are so on for Friday night! Walk through took place today, will be a very fun event w/a FULL cast!!! Not so great news for those requesting video - Disney has said no to that (different rules for the AC as a private event as opposed to the "good ole days"). Non-professional/personal, non commercial use photography IS permitted

Disney_Freak429

We better be able to take pictures at least!

We can take pictures. I have to be honest as much as I would have loved to tape the entire night it will be nice that we can all experience the club that night without staring at a video screen trying to capture it all. I do feel bad for those who can't come & wanted video & you can bet I will remember every small detail I can to share. I do have to say though it will be more relaxing this way for those who are there (I hate to say it) on possibly the last time the club will be in one piece.:(:cry:

weird that they would allow (non-commercial) photography but not video *shrugs*
hope they send out a message via email - I know I dont read the facebook page and I'd be irritated if I showed up with my video camera and couldn't use it.
I'll just have to take so many photos that it's almost like taking video!

SoccerMickey

Well only 5 more days till the night in the Adventurers Club and I can't wait! I really hope I get to meet the WDWMagic posters in the club while we're there. I will not be at the Saturday evening event because I am running in the Everest Challenge which is the same night but I can't wait to hear all the stories the cast has to say about it. (hoping they stay away from things like, "well we all had to move on, and isn't the American Idol Experience great?")

Well only 5 more days till the night in the Adventurers Club and I can't wait! I really hope I get to meet the WDWMagic posters in the club while we're there. I will not be at the Saturday evening event because I am running in the Everest Challenge which is the same night but I can't wait to hear all the stories the cast has to say about it. (hoping they stay away from things like, "well we all had to move on, and isn't the American Idol Experience great?")

SoccerMickey, I'm totally in the same boat - Adventurer's Club Friday night, EE Challenge Saturday night. Whirlwind trip this time - but I'm so excited!

Disney_Freak429

Getting closer & closer I have been thinking of ways to remember everything for those who can't make it. Since there is no video it will be tuff but with others taking a bunch of pics & my memory skills I think we can give everyone a nice mental image of the night.:animwink::lookaroun:D

CaptainMichael

Getting closer & closer I have been thinking of ways to remember everything for those who can't make it. Since there is no video it will be tuff but with others taking a bunch of pics & my memory skills I think we can give everyone a nice mental image of the night.:animwink::lookaroun:D

I think that the 4 hours will go by like a blur, but I hope I'm wrong and it feels like an enternity.

Disney_Freak429

I don't think anybody wants to risk doing any recording of any kind because they don't want to get kicked out on what may be their last chance to be inside the club

a2grafix

Take the solace in the fact that while you're fast asleep in your bed, I'll be driving down the very boring I-10.

Next to WDW, I'd love to be travelling anywhere on I-10 or I-110 right now.

Cross fingers that the club will be open in December during my trip. Heck, just hope the club will re-open soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom