Save the Adventurers Club

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy

I honestly don't understand why they're moving the adventurer's club to HKDL. Why? Just why? I don't see it fitting well in a theme park, it works better in an entertainment district.

Hathaway Browne

I honestly don't understand why they're moving the adventurer's club to HKDL. Why? Just why? I don't see it fitting well in a theme park, it works better in an entertainment district.

Well, its not going to be the Adventurers Club, sounds to me like they're using the name. And didn't I see "Explorers Club" on one of the concept art?

SoccerMickey

Yeah I got the e-mail also. I doubt Kevin will stop by since it is a AC CM but another thought did cross my mind. What if the original CM isn't per say one of the actors but another CM who was a huge part of the AC? I don't to say who I am thinking in case a. I'm wrong b. I don't want to jinx it but I am sure some of you can read my mind. No matter what AC members are there it will be amazing thats for sure. :D

How cool would it be if it was Joe Rhoade but I have a feeling it might be a very nice man who if it wasn't for him we would never get in the library each night (except for Sundays and Mondays of course).

Disney_Freak429

How cool would it be if it was Joe Rhoade but I have a feeling it might be a very nice man who if it wasn't for him we would never get in the library each night (except for Sundays and Mondays of course).

I'm so glad someone can read my mind but shhhh don't want to jinx it or ruin the surprise:D:animwink::sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

I just got a Congaloosh email update. The more and more I find out, the more excited I get! (sorry lee...there are still openings for the festivities Saturday night though)

I'm curious to know who our special guest is at the banquet? Kevin Lansberry :lookaroun
With a special announcement?
:lookaroun:cry:
Well, its not going to be the Adventurers Club, sounds to me like they're using the name. And didn't I see "Explorers Club" on one of the concept art?
That is a rumor, true.

:D Love it, BTW...:lookaroun

What is this, the 90's?:brick:

Great idea!
I'll be over there on that Saturday night, and would be glad to drop off some food to the "chained".

Ack! you don't have a ticket? That's no fun - they should let you in as a guest for all the violence you would do on AC's behalf...
But just to make sure you're not wasting good food on people too dumb to realize AC is closed so they should avoid PI altogether, the VIP banquet at AC is Friday - Saturday is the stuff at Royal Plaza (which also sounds very fun!)

We got lucky; we missed the original VIP sale, but then when we were at Raglan Road in June a sweet bartender that works there (and apparently used to work at AC) let us know they were going to release some more VIP tickets soon and we should keep an eye out...so of course I checked the site every 5 seconds after that and snatched them up the minute they went on sale.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
I took a picture of that nightlife poster on the Disney bus a month ago, but I forgot to send it to the savepleasureisland blog writer. It really is pathetic. I love how they promote night life AFTER they get rid of the nightlife district. morons

Disney_Freak429

Figment4ever I ended missing the first time around also. But like you did as soon as they were on sale again I knew this really was my last shot. I know that I have to make the most of the time I have at the club this coming week since it could be my last :( I know one thing is for sure for some reason I have never had my picture taken inside the club so I am for sure going to do a mini photo shoot while there

SoccerMickey

Figment4ever I ended missing the first time around also. But like you did as soon as they were on sale again I knew this really was my last shot. I know that I have to make the most of the time I have at the club this coming week since it could be my last :( I know one thing is for sure for some reason I have never had my picture taken inside the club so I am for sure going to do a mini photo shoot while there

I missed the first go around of the tickets as well. But I was able to pick up, what I think, was the last ticket. Woo hoo!:sohappy:

chaggy102

Can't believe Congaloosh is this week...it's a shame that we won't be able to videotape it but I'm still hoping this isn't the last we'll see of our club.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom