Save the Adventurers Club

Mr.EPCOT

You know, I think I will try my damndest to be at the opening of the Hong Kong chapter, no matter what happens here. I was at the last Hoopla, I'd love to be at the first... whatever they end up having, to give them a hearty KUNGALOOSH!

CaptainMichael

You know, I think I will try my damndest to be at the opening of the Hong Kong chapter, no matter what happens here. I was at the last Hoopla, I'd love to be at the first... whatever they end up having, to give them a hearty KUNGALOOSH!

It'll all depend on what I'm doing at the time, but I'd like to be there also. Mystic Point will be the worth the trip IMO.

Mr.EPCOT

Fascinating...

You know, Disney really has the makings of a killer franchise with this stuff. Done right it could be even better than Pirates of the Caribbean. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about... So much potential...

SirGoofy

Fascinating...

You know, Disney really has the makings of a killer franchise with this stuff. Done right it could be even better than Pirates of the Caribbean. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about... So much potential...

Adventureland re-theme, anyone?:lookaroun

Mr.EPCOT

Sounds like the perfect premise for a JC movie...

Looks like I'm going to have to start writing again.:lol:

There's more than enough material there to do a whole trilogy or more. You could start with a Jungle Cruise movie, introduce the Adventurers Club as a major part of the story, then the next film could be the Adventurers Club, and then from there you could even conceivably have individual movies featuring Pleasure, Hightower, Mystic, etc.

SirGoofy

There's more than enough material there to do a whole trilogy or more. You could start with a Jungle Cruise movie, introduce the Adventurers Club as a major part of the story, then the next film could be the Adventurers Club, and then from there you could even conceivably have individual movies featuring Pleasure, Hightower, Mystic, etc.

Yup, that's the idea I have floating around in my head...

Except Hightower is my choice for a main villain.

Lee

Adventurer
Hmmm....I had heard something vaguely similar to this before, but wrote it off as not really possible. The whole " "The Society of Explorers and Adventurers" idea isn't new, but was really just kinda forgotten.

Now....with Hunter giving us this.....I gotta wonder.

(But...If they were going to continue using the theme at WDW, why not use the existing facilities/props that have been there for years and are ready to go? Would make more sense to start from scratch at HK...:shrug:)
P01-2.jpg

jt04

Very cool. And I agree the AC concepts seem to be percolating up everywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom