Save the Adventurers Club

PhotoDave219

I think the whole night (from the early days). There were also notes and stuff from Joe Rhode that came with it.

.... and $300 was the high bid? Dear god, $300 sounds like a bargain. Not that i have $500 just sitting around but hell, that's an artifact that you just don't let someone else get.

CaptainMichael

.... and $300 was the high bid? Dear god, $300 sounds like a bargain. Not that i have $500 just sitting around but hell, that's an artifact that you just don't let someone else get.

The seller foolishly set the "Buy At" price at $300. They could have gotten more. 2 prototype AC canteens were also included.
At the time, I didn't (and still don't) have the money unfortunately.

NMBC1993

So in a totally non Ebay related topic I got the biggest surprise in my life last night. I was working late and as I was on the phone with a disgruntled customer I look over at the register next to me and I saw someone that looked familiar and as I was thinking about it I almost dropped the phone. Standing at the register was none other than Blondie from AC. In 1 second I went from helpful employee to a stuttering fanboy. I felt like such an idiot trying to say something. But I told him I was a huge fan and all that. We didn't get to talk much but it was the biggest joy to an otherwise terrible night.:sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So in a totally non Ebay related topic I got the biggest surprise in my life last night. I was working late and as I was on the phone with a disgruntled customer I look over at the register next to me and I saw someone that looked familiar and as I was thinking about it I almost dropped the phone. Standing at the register was none other than Blondie from AC. In 1 second I went from helpful employee to a stuttering fanboy. I felt like such an idiot trying to say something. But I told him I was a huge fan and all that. We didn't get to talk much but it was the biggest joy to an otherwise terrible night.:sohappy:
I have found that the club salute always brings a smile to the faces of the former cast of AC.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I KNOW!! I didn't think of that until he left....between the lady on the phone and the customers I really didn't get a good interaction with him:(
Blondie is a great guy. I have run into him several times in Epcot with the World Showcase players and from what I remember Snoopy is in the Velcro exhibit at Inoventions.

GymLeaderPhil

The winner of the script left feedback. The name was sharonkurland...sound familiar to anyone?
x%20factor%20betting%20odds%20sharon.jpg

SHARON!

Lee

Adventurer
That it does. What worries me is where I think that they will procure their "artifacts" from.

Hmmmm....
Last rumor I heard for "our" Club was that it would be transformed into something that sounds just like that description.
Could be one of two things:
- Right description, wrong place. (Hope not.)
- We're both getting the Club 2.0. (Hope so.)

DisneyDellsDude

Hmmmm....
Last rumor I heard for "our" Club was that it would be transformed into something that sounds just like that description.
Lee, how plausable do you think this is?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hmmmm....
I went through those same possibilities as well. Really praying for the last one.

Mr.EPCOT

Good to hear there's still hope for the Club. Anyone have any updates on how the inside's lookin' lately? Anything removed or such?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Good to hear there's still hope for the Club. Anyone have any updates on how the inside's lookin' lately? Anything removed or such?
Considering that there are private events scheduled there until near the end of 2009 I can not see them removing much.

SirGoofy

I'm now incredibly worried. As crazy as it sounds, I really thought we were going to get the club back...and now I just don't know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom