Save the Adventurers Club

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Like I said over at the "Props removed from Adventurers Club, signage removed from Bet Soundstage and Comedy" This could just be a facelift for the old girl. After all, the current look is not what it was in 1989.

307472_568136764241_203002623_31786232_2419894_n.jpg

The Club is not dead, just hybernating, the battle is far from over. As long as there is imagination left in the world and the building still stand, the Club can STILL come back! It is time for a new round of letter writing.

828tnt

Like I said over at the "Props removed from Adventurers Club, signage removed from Bet Soundstage and Comedy" This could just be a facelift for the old girl. After all, the current look is not what it was in 1989.

307472_568136764241_203002623_31786232_2419894_n.jpg

The Club is not dead, just hybernating, the battle is far from over. As long as there is imagination left in the world and the building still stand, the Club can STILL come back! It is time for a new round of letter writing.

believe me master gracey, i'm with you! but things really seem to point towards the end.....

i'm not even sure how receptive i'd be to having it back as anything but exactly what it was. it may be far to diluted a product for me to enjoy as just some dinner show, ect.

i'm still wishing for the right people to care, right beside you in the keytstone state!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Ah, I never shall tire of Right Guard's devotion to the club! Just up this morning on the "Save the Adventurers Club" Facebook group:

TheGrinchWhoStoleTheAdventurersClub.jpg

"Then the Exec thought of something he hadn't before. The Adventurers Club, he thought, can't be replaced by a store! For the Adventurers Club, means oh so much more!"

Dear Adventurers,

Just because the props and signage has been removed from our beloved Adventurers Club, does not mean it is time to give up. On the contrary, this is the time that will prove our resolve more than ever. We know that the building is not going to be demolished (1. The most recent permits show nothing about demolition, and 2. Disney wouldn't spend the money to have the sign paved over if the building was coming down) therefore, we can not let Disney forget that we are still here and we will continue sining the song of Adventurers, louder and louder until we attend the next Hoopla in 5189 Hill St.! Please, start writing letters, e-mail, and call the phone numbers of everyone that has been listed on the list of names [provided below]. We will not let our Club go gentle into that good night, it shall rise again!

Kungaloosh!

As usual, he is quite right. This is not the time to sit by and let things happen without letting our voices be heard! So, here once again is the contact list of Disney Executives.

Executive Addresses:
Mr. Robert Iger
Chief Executive Officer
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Peter Murphy
Personal Adviser to CEO Robert Iger
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

Thomas O. Staggs
Chairman
Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
C/O Team Disney Building
500 South Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Mr. James A. Rasulo
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Meg Crofton
President
Walt Disney Parks and Resort Operations US & France
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Letters to the Editor
The Orlando Sentinel
633 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801-1349
Fax: 407-420-5286

Executive E-mail Addresses:
Bob Iger, Vice President of Operations, Walt Disney World
Robert.A.Iger@email.disney.com

John Lasseter, Chief Creative Officer of Walt Disney/Pixar, Principal Creative Advisor of Walt Disney Imagineering
jl@pixar.com

Meg Crofton, President Walt Disney World Resort
meg.crofton@disney.com

Thomas O Staggs, Chairman Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
Tom.Staggs@disney.com

Jay Rasulo, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
jay.rasulo@disney.com

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Please Adventurers, take a few minutes and send them each a message saying that we will not give up, we are not going away and we want Adventure returned to Walt Disney World!

ReturnOurAdventurersClub.jpg

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!​

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
Could someone please let the person who posted that list that Kevin Lansberry is not VP of DTD. Don't get me wrong, I hate the man, he creates a mess wherever he goes, but it'll look bad if a bunch of AC ppl email the guy in charge of Disney reservations(I think that is his job now) and don't realize he has moved on from DTD.

sakraft1

Repeat after me:

We climb the highest mountains, just to get a better view. We plumb the deepest oceans because we’re daring, through and through. We cross the scorching desert, martinis in our hand. We ski the polar ice cap in tuxedo, looking grand. We’re reckless, brave and loyal and valiant to the end. If you come in here a stranger, you’ll exit as a friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom