Save the Adventurers Club

Jimmy Thick

We should formulate a plan to have members of this site march in sandwich boards across Main Street USA to DEMAND the reopening of the Adventurers Club!!!

The sandwich boards can also take aim at all the burnt out light bulbs, the Yeti, Fire Mountain and everything else.

Save all the dead attractions!!!

Jimmy Thick-I'll even write a song we could sing...

We should formulate a plan to have members of this site march in sandwich boards across Main Street USA to DEMAND the reopening of the Adventurers Club!!!

The sandwich boards can also take aim at all the burnt out light bulbs, the Yeti, Fire Mountain and everything else.

Save all the dead attractions!!!

Jimmy Thick-I'll even write a song we could sing...
dont forget wonders of life !!!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Better yet...sandwich boards to protest the use of star names as WDWMAgic member names. :rolleyes:

We truly need to protest the number of broken noses that have appeared at WDW recently- an epidemic rapidly getting out of hand....

Jimmy Thick- Providing thickness in a world of clarity....

71jason

There is a rumor floating around on Twitter that someone saw they filed permits for Adventureland Veranda. Doesn't sound right though. Too soon.

The last cryptic Spirit post I saw on the matter said "sooner than you think" or something to that effect.

Will Village Haus be going down as part of FLE construction? I'm wondering if that is one of the main forces driving this.

jt04

There is a rumor floating around on Twitter that someone saw they filed permits for Adventureland Veranda. Doesn't sound right though. Too soon.

The new permit was posted in that section above. And new permits have been granted for the work that could be related to this.

So, I think it is safe to say that the fat lady is warming up backstage and construction walls will soon surround the AC.

The D23 Expo could be worth the trip.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
So, I think it is safe to say that the fat lady is warming up backstage and construction walls will soon surround the AC.

Actually, it is safer to say that the future holds nothing like this for the Adventurers Club. This can be surmised due to the cosmetic work that has been going on around the outside of the building, i.e. repainted crashed airplane, repotted plants, waterfron wall repainted, etc. If any constructions walls appear, it will more than likely be to continue the refurbishment of Merriweather's Earthbound Treehouse.

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!​

actually, it is safer to say that the future holds nothing like this for the adventurers club. This can be surmised due to the cosmetic work that has been going on around the outside of the building, i.e. Repainted crashed airplane, repotted plants, waterfron wall repainted, etc. If any constructions walls appear, it will more than likely be to continue the refurbishment of merriweather's earthbound treehouse.

some days you eat the mouse.

Kungaloosh!​

indeed !!!

71jason

dont understand what the rumor de jour is in these recents posts......

In a nutshell, a restaurant--probably quick-serve, possible table service--taking over the defunct Adventureland Veandah using the decor/theme of the Adventurers Club. Maybe even using the name, and recycling the drink names for nonalcoholic fruity concoctions.

In a nutshell, a restaurant--probably quick-serve, possible table service--taking over the defunct Adventureland Veandah using the decor/theme of the Adventurers Club. Maybe even using the name, and recycling the drink names for nonalcoholic fruity concoctions.
in Magic Kingdom, my least fav of the theme parks??

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Happy 4th of July Everyone! And for you Pleasure Island Histarians out there:

The story begins in New South Frewsberg, Pennsylvania, on July 4th, 1873. “Gold Rush Gus” Pleasure, free-wheeling millionaire prospector/explorer, paces in his study. A smiling nurse enters and announces the birth of a bouncing baby boy to him and his wife, the former Miss Lydia LaMarr, an early star of the American stage (known professionally as “The American Venus”). The boy is named “Merriweather” after Gus’ own father.
~An exerpt from "The Pleasure Island Papers"​

Happy 138th Birthday, Merriweather Adam Pleasure! My your Island revive this year and once again bring joy to Adventurers everywhere!

AdventurersClubImagineerPortrait021.jpg

M. A. Pleasure

Also, I'd like to extend a Happy 110th Birthday to Stewart Pleasure, 106th Birthday to Henry Pleasure and 100th Birthday to Merriam Pleasure. Also Happy 85th Wedding Anniversary to Henry Pleasure and Zenobia Dubois and 78th Wedding Anniversary to Merriam Pleasure and Raoul Manzanera! Oh the Pleasure Family, as American as apple pie and Walter Elias Disney (Who just so happened to be Merriweather's Uncle)!

KUNGALOOSH!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh again Adventurers,

The Disney Parks Blog now wants to hear about our patriotic traditions for the 4th of July. Since it is Merriweather Pleasure's Birthday, let us once again flood the Blog with our love of the Adventurers Club and how that tradition needs to be back by Merriweather's next Birthday!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/07/american-traditions-at-disney-parks/

KUNGALOOSH!​

kungaloosh again adventurers,

the disney parks blog now wants to hear about our patriotic traditions for the 4th of july. Since it is merriweather pleasure's birthday, let us once again flood the blog with our love of the adventurers club and how that tradition needs to be back by merriweather's next birthday!

some days you eat the mouse.

Kungaloosh!​
here, here !!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom