Save the Adventurers Club

Scooter

Wow...that's 19 minutes and 44 seconds of my life I'll never get back. What a waste of time video that was. It was like a knock off of a bad episode of Monty Python. The funniest part of the video was watching the blond girl in the lower left hand corner of the screen eating her fingernails.:lol:

Coco Nut

The Club Craziness

Wow...that's 19 minutes and 44 seconds of my life I'll never get back. What a waste of time video that was. It was like a knock off of a bad episode of Monty Python. The funniest part of the video was watching the blond girl in the lower right hand corner of the screen eating her fingernails.:lol:

Yeah.. I really don't get all the fuss....the Club was great, but Disney has proven again and again that they come up with successful entertainment options....... Being Disney fans, you should all realize that in the big picture, they are doing a good job.

Therefore, we should trust that closing the place down was the right thing to do...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Yeah.. I really don't get all the fuss....the Club was great, but Disney has proven again and again that they come up with successful entertainment options....... Being Disney fans, you should all realize that in the big picture, they are doing a good job.

Therefore, we should trust that closing the place down was the right thing to do...

First post, just joined, picked this thread. Yep me smells something fishy.

asianway

WOW! Rare footage of the greatest Disney Parade of all time found on Youtube. "The 11:30 Parade Out Of The Unisex Bathroom" as filmed on the infamouse "Black Out Night"! Enjoy Adventurers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkSCfJnDpQA

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Best line ever - I cant do this without the damn script!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
A herd of Adventures Club members burned down his village when he was young. He doesn't like to talk about it...

LOL! I believe that Mandora was in charge of that particular expedition! If my recollections serves me correctly, she was hired by Merriweather Pleasure to clear off the Federber Peninsula of the remaining I4 Nomads that refused to leave after Chief Son of Hanging Moon sold the land to Pleasure!

Don't worry Allmighty, there will be plenty of more pages where this comes from. Don't think that supposed demolition will silence the song of Adventurers. If that day does arrive, that will only fuel the fire of true Adventurers to take up pen and paper once again to the powers that be and demanding that our beloved Club be rebuilt, whether it be at 5189 Hill St. or elsewhere on WDW property. Adventure will call our names again!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Scooter

I posted a poll under General discussion to find out what the general opinion is on the HW plans for PI. (What is the consensus on PI and HW?) http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=721976 Can I get you guys to vote on that? I really would like to get a good idea of where the WDW Magic community really stands on this, Thanks! :wave:
By copying and posting this in this thread, you just sent all the people who want night clubs and the AC club to stay open to your original thread!
This survey/Poll means nothing unless you have a widespread demographic. You need equal amounts of voters ie old, young, married, married with children, etc.

Of course you are going to get a majority here saying they want night clubs and the AC back.

This is like going to an National Rifle Association meeting and having a poll like : "How many of you think we should have the right to bear arms?...now how many of you think we should ban hand guns?"

What do you suppose the results would be?:lol::rolleyes:

Lee

Adventurer

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 99

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom