Save the Adventurers Club

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Once again people, if this thread offends you then either report it to the moderators or stay off of it.

There is already a thread started just for your negative remarks.

NMBC1993

Heck yeah...we refuse to give up.

Here Here! I don't plan on ever giving up hope for the Adventurers Club, that club was part of some of the greatest times in my life and I'm not going to let that slip away that easily. With that I say...

KUNGALOOSH EVERYONE!!!!!!:sohappy:

zweltar

With the constant rumors of artifact locations (at WDW and not Hong Kong), the building still standing (with no signs of removal anytime in the future), the Library being 95% intact (the 5% being the chairs and stools sold at Property Control almost a year ago) and hope still running high for the Adventurers Club's return, why wouldn't this thread be alive?
Hmmm... Very interesting... Very intriguing indeed.

janoimagine

"Any user who continually submits posts that have no meaningful content, in attempt of increasing post count, or some other "self promotion", is subject to removal/deletion"

I'm just sayin...walk softly my friend...people who live in glass houses....

Wow ... thats a long way to go for a roast beef sandwich my friend.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
CONGALOOSH 2010! May the weekend of Adventure begin!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Thurp

Are there any videos from last year's Congaloosh? I tried to find some before but I couldn't. I was specially interested in the discussion panel.

mrbghd

if the AC is dead and gone a sper some antagonistic posters, why does Disney keep doing little things that peptuate the franchise???

Because it will make them $$$$. They know there is a relatively small but uber dedicated group of supporters who will spend money on anything with the tie in to the AC.

I am not the super fan that most of you are, in fact, I am not upset that the club closed. Nor do I think that it will ever reopen. BUT, I respect those that carry on in defense of what they feel is a great injustice.

Mouse Detective

if the AC is dead and gone a sper some antagonistic posters, why does Disney keep doing little things that peptuate the franchise???

AC is not dead. It will reopen in a new land at AK sometime down the road. But someone posted on another thread (perhaps Raven?) that one of the new things on PI will tie-in to Adventurers Club. No details given. Something with a AC theme. So it's not dead!

daguru

Actually, I think ConGaloosh 2010 proved that while the building itself may be closed, that the AdvClub lives on. Friday night on the Cairo set was totally awesome and a lot of fun! For a while, we almost forgot that we were on a set and thought we were back at the club itself. The Colonel, Babylonia, and Pamelia called in over the radio (Pamelia calling from Curl was hilarious)... The Yakoose interrupting randomly was great... Even Beezel's floating head made a real appearance...

During the banquet and permanent cast member panel last night, the theme was that the CMs and the fans are what made the AdvClub... not the building itself. As long the fans continue to support and remember, the club will live on...

I'd love to see next year's ConGaloosh held at AdvClub, either in Africa or Asia... Everyone kept talking about next year, even the permanent members... Can't Wait!

AC is not dead. It will reopen in a new land at AK sometime down the road. But someone posted on another thread (perhaps Raven?) that one of the new things on PI will tie-in to Adventurers Club. No details given. Something with a AC theme. So it's not dead!
I hope your right. Forgive my cynicism, but I';; believe when i see it. I'd hope the AK would then stay open beyond 6 PM. Since the AK is my least fav of the parks, I dunno if I'd pay $100 admission for an evening at the AC. (The price would be over $100 by the time it's open).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom