Save the Adventurers Club

Lee

Adventurer
It's better than any of the clubs at PI right now

:lookaroun

No.
Even sitting there closed the Adventurers Club is better than Jelly Rolls.
Better than any other club at WDW, too.

Actually, now that I think about it...it's still better than any other club anywhere.
:cool:

Kungaeffinloosh!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Lets see generic and boring dance clubs or a fun dueling piano bar?

Jelly Rolls for the win....

to think otherwise...:ROFLOL:

If that's all you have to compare to each other then you really have no idea what you are talking about in this thread.

Somebody that hasn't experienced the real deal certainly cannot compare that experience to a substitute fabricated to entertain the uneducated.

unkadug

I have experienced the real deal but keep telling yourself otherwise.....to keep going on like you are shows who really is uneducated...

How did you experience the real deal? You have already admitted the only time you went to PI that you were underage.

I would hardly call that experiencing Pleasure Island.

unkadug

You really need to learn how to read...because i said many times that i was there when it closed...how i went into ALL the clubs...so again stop being uneducated

And some people consider Miley Cyrus to be the greatest musician in the world...it is there opinion but it is not an educated opinion

There you go again calling everyone but you an uneducated fool.

I'm tired of this ________ and I will not put up with it from anyone I know in person...much less some snot-nosed brat on the internet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom