Save the Adventurers Club

majortom1981

hmm

I still don't understand why they did not just Turn it into a restaraunt . Jekyl land Hyde club in NYC is similiar to the AC but its a restaraunt and its pretty good.

They would have only had to change it a little bit . I bet it would have made a TON of money as a restaraunt.

jt04

I still don't understand why they did not just Turn it into a restaraunt . Jekyl land Hyde club in NYC is similiar to the AC but its a restaraunt and its pretty good.

They would have only had to change it a little bit . I bet it would have made a TON of money as a restaraunt.

I think one of the plans is to open up the area to take advantage of the waterfront. This may involve a promenade so that guest flow is better and the island can take advantage of the views the current venues do not allow for.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
I think one of the plans is to open up the area to take advantage of the waterfront. This may involve a promenade so that guest flow is better and the island can take advantage of the views the current venues do not allow for.

actually it was originally in the plans for that grassy area on the WS between...I think HOB and bongos? does that sound right? you know that area with the DVC kiosk in front of it, sorta by the bathrooms along the waterfront. They were gonna have entertainment there and have an area for guests to enjoy the view. That obviously didn't pan out. Now they put the entertainment where the empty buildings are!

Screw the grassy area. What's that, a place to entertain alligators?? I'll admit I did enjoy renting a mini boat there once, but when plans include shutting the AC ?!?!??!

jt04

Screw the grassy area. What's that, a place to entertain alligators?? I'll admit I did enjoy renting a mini boat there once, but when plans include shutting the AC ?!?!??!

Perhaps they are planning a water show and the crowds will need access to the waterfront. That would include the need for seating which a promenade would provide. Just a possibility.

sittle

Perhaps they are planning a water show and the crowds will need access to the waterfront. That would include the need for seating which a promenade would provide. Just a possibility.

Perhaps they should build a promenade for us all to sit and enjoy the bold new vision ....

:cool:sittle

MKCP 1985

Please don't tell others how to post.

ITS getting :eek: ROUGH in here! Duckberg

Why do you always end your comments with your name? We know who you are.

What was that about telling others how to post?

I don't know who he is. Who's Duckberg?

I know I'm reading a genuine Duckberg post when I see the signature of acknowledgment at the end. :ROFLOL: Take away the signature and what's left? Chaos! :lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Don't rub the DUCK the wrong way :brick:! DUCKBERG :lol:
Like water off a duck's back! :wave:
What was that about telling others how to post?

I don't know who he is. Who's Duckberg?

I know I'm reading a genuine Duckberg post when I see the signature of acknowledgment at the end. :ROFLOL: Take away the signature and what's left? Chaos! :lol:

:lol: I asked for that one, didn't I? :hammer:

Master Gracey

Original Poster
are you freakin kidding, this thread is STILL going??????

Heck yeah...we refuse to give up.

With the constant rumors of artifact locations (at WDW and not Hong Kong), the building still standing (with no signs of removal anytime in the future), the Library being 95% intact (the 5% being the chairs and stools sold at Property Control almost a year ago) and hope still running high for the Adventurers Club's return, why wouldn't this thread be alive?

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Time to give it up people......the Adventurer's Club is not coming back. Let this poor thread die already.......

Well, I think I can safely say that we true Adventurers will never give up the Club. Once again, "Right Guard" has sent me a picture that beautifully illustrates this point

NeverForget.jpg

Leave it to "Right Guard" to show up to a remembrance gathering at Pleasure Island in his Col. McSwagger gear. He told me that a number of PI Managers stopped in their tracks and stared for a while trying to figure out what to make of him! Surprisingly, they left him alone AFTER he stared drinking!

So Adventurers, never forget the wrong the Disney has inflicted upon us, and keep letting them know it was wrong. That is the only way it will be corrected someday! And I say to all who believe the cause is dead, Death is but a doorway, Time is but a window, The Adventurers Club will be back!

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Tis truly amazing the number of posters who have come on this thread merely to complain of its existance and persistance. It's not costing you anything!! Get over it and just stay off our thread. We remain comitted to letting Disney management know that our love for the AC will not die.

Scooter

Tis truly amazing the number of posters who have come on this thread merely to complain of its existance and persistance. It's not costing you anything!! Get over it and just stay off our thread. We remain comitted to letting Disney management know that our love for the AC will not die.[/QUOTE]

Then you admit that you are using this forum for your personal agenda right?
Which is, by the way, a violation of Forum rules...and I quote...

"Any user who continually submits posts that have no meaningful content, in attempt of increasing post count, or some other "self promotion", is subject to removal/deletion"

I'm just sayin...walk softly my friend...people who live in glass houses....

"Agenda" is a bit strong for those of us who'd like to see the AC characters, storyline, and props pepetuated in some form or fashion somewhere on Disney property. The only one here w/ a sinister agenda is the hall monitor.

Self promotion refers to such as people advertising for profit.

Scooter, why not just leave this thread and quit complaining. If you and others complained about the closing of a fav Disney attraction as much as you've gone out of the way to so do here, perhaps it'd constructively grab the attention of Disney management.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Tis truly amazing the number of posters who have come on this thread merely to complain of its existance and persistance. It's not costing you anything!! Get over it and just stay off our thread. We remain comitted to letting Disney management know that our love for the AC will not die.[/QUOTE]

Then you admit that you are using this forum for your personal agenda right?
Which is, by the way, a violation of Forum rules...and I quote...

"Any user who continually submits posts that have no meaningful content, in attempt of increasing post count, or some other "self promotion", is subject to removal/deletion"

I'm just sayin...walk softly my friend...people who live in glass houses....

A bit of a stretch to claim he's "self-promoting" anything. The AC (along with the other PI clubs) was enjoyed by many people. Considering this thread hopes for their return, along with providing any news and rumors about PI, makes it a viable one, your personal animosity aside....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom