***SAVE FIGMENT***

Gillyanne

Figment actually had four pieces of dialogue, it's a bit clearer in this video (skip to 6:00 mark)

"Imagine"

"You're quite clever, all of you"

"Incredible, Awesome (???), and ???"

"???"

They actually reused Billy Barty's Figment line from the original attraction as guests are heading to "Imageworks".

"Can they Imagine too?"

There's one more line too, at the beginning, at first I couldn't quite make it out, but while I was listening through, it started to repeat and the 2nd round was clearer [bracketed text is idle, then figment's response]...

to me it kind sounds like

["I've never seen such imagination"]
"you're brilliant really"

["yes, you've tested off the charts"]
"Who'd've imagined"

["congratulations you're creative geniuses"]

["what a brilliant burst of creativity"]
"Incredible, Awesome, Absolutely Fabulous"

["I couldn't have imagined a better group"]
"but I can"
["Figment..."]

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Nowadays the Looney Tunes characters are only prominent for low quality stage shows.

The Six Flags stage shows would be so much better if they were able to act more looney using stage effects, sight gags, etc. Dancing to music is the lowest of lows. To think they could do some kind of portable hole gag, tunnel train gag, anvil/safe drop paired with some quick changes, TNT fog machine explosions. Rabbit Season/Duck Season, etc! Put them to better use. A "Dance Off" is pathetic.

Last edited:

tl77

OK, that's Play Pavilion Figment? everything there seems to have it's own "look" kind of like the Disney Infinity/Toy Box characters did

Cmdr_Crimson

The Six Flags stage shows would be so much better if they were able to act more looney using stage effects, sight gags, etc. Dancing to music is the lowest of lows. To think they could do some kind of portable hole gag, tunnel train gag, anvil/safe drop paired with some quick changes, TNT fog machine explosions. Rabbit Season/Duck Season, etc! Put them to better use. A "Dance Off" is pathetic.
As mentioned before the Toonite Show was one of the better stage shows of the Time Warner era of Six Flags...The several owners afterwards have no clue what to do with them..

And what's sadder..The theater that was commonly used for the shows is now a queue for The Dark Knight Coaster.

brb1006

The saddest thing is that "We Got The Beat" has been running at Six Flags since the early 2000s. That show is basically a modified version of "What's Up Rock" from the late 1990s. What bugs me is that the characters aren't even singing just wording the lyrics.

They also have a Christmas show.

brb1006

As mentioned before the Toonite Show was one of the better stage shows of the Time Warner era of Six Flags...The several owners afterwards have no clue what to do with them..

And what's sadder..The theater that was commonly used for the shows is now a queue for The Dark Knight Coaster.

Helped that The Looney Tunes franchise suddenly gained a huge resurgence in the early 1990s thanks to Tiny Toons and Animaniacs. Space Jam only increased more public interest since there was so much Looney Tunes related merchandise in the 90s and early 2000s. So much so that Warner Bros briefly had their own chain of stores similar to "Disney Store" called "The Warner Bros. Studio Store" which lasted until the early 2000s.
hbmujjlj9r031.jpg

Love Space Jam or not, hopefully the upcoming sequel might do a similar approach with the general public (outside of HBO Max).

Cmdr_Crimson

Helped that The Looney Tunes franchise suddenly gained a huge resurgence in the early 1990s thanks to Tiny Toons and Animaniacs. Space Jam only increased more public interest since there was so much Looney Tunes related merchandise in the 90s and early 2000s. So much so that Warner Bros briefly had their own chain of stores similar to "Disney Store" called "The Warner Bros. Studio Store" which lasted until the early 2000s.
hbmujjlj9r031.jpg

Love Space Jam or not, hopefully the upcoming sequel might do a similar approach with the general public (outside of HBO Max).
I worked with both Six Flags being "Good Friends" with Bugs Bunny and Marvin Martian and also just around the time the WB Stores were promoting the first HP films and 4th book at that time..But, this was also around where the decline rolled in when AOL took over Time Warner and it wasn't looking good when AOL had no Idea what to do either...

brb1006

I worked with both Six Flags being "Good Friends" with Bugs Bunny and Marvin Martian and also just around the time the WB Stores were promoting the first HP films and 4th book at that time..But, this was also around where the decline rolled in when AOL took over Time Warner and it wasn't looking good when AOL had no Idea what to do either...
Not to mention due to "Looney Tunes: Back In Action" (which was originally planned to be a love letter to Chuck Jones) bombing at the box office caused Warner Brothers to lose interest with the franchise for a long time (save for the Baby Looney Tunes animated series, the short-lived Looney Tunes Show, and "Wabbit/New Looney Tunes" which gained zero advertisement) to focus on DC properties and The CW (which used to be "The WB").

Brer Panther

There's one more line too, at the beginning, at first I couldn't quite make it out, but while I was listening through, it started to repeat and the 2nd round was clearer [bracketed text is idle, then figment's response]...

to me it kind sounds like

["I've never seen such imagination"]
"you're brilliant really"

["yes, you've tested off the charts"]
"Who'd've imagined"

["congratulations you're creative geniuses"]

["what a brilliant burst of creativity"]
"Incredible, Awesome, Absolutely Fabulous"

["I couldn't have imagined a better group"]
"but I can"
["Figment..."]
Soooooooo... Corey Burton did those lines? I don't recall Figment saying any of those things in the original ride, so it couldn't have been recycled audio of Billy Barty.

Rodj

Soooooooo... Corey Burton did those lines? I don't recall Figment saying any of those things in the original ride, so it couldn't have been recycled audio of Billy Barty.
There was a discussion about it before, it was determined those were all Billy's as it sounded different compared to the voice of Figment in the queue.

Brer Panther

I personally like Dave Goelz's Figment.

If not Dave, didn't Corey Burton do Figment's few lines of dialogue in the second version? Maybe he could do it again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom