Samantha Brown Sighting @ MK!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I've said it once, I'll say it again, she needs to host the top 7 show!

Sure... give Samantha a few Red Bull's... and she will be perfect for the part. :lol:

Oh and then we get Rachel Ray to do a segment on dining at WDW (World Showcase)... then I would be happy man. Just as long as she doesnt say "YUMMMmm-OH!" to everything like she did on $40 a Day. :lol::lookaroun

lcsrig

Another vote for Samantha Brown as the best person on Travel Channel. She's such a blast to watch!

Thanks for the heads up on the specials on TrChannel!

VoiceGuy07

Bumped into her a couple of times a few years ago when she was taping the Beach/Yacht Club and EPCOT "Great Hotels" - pretty awesome. She seemed like she was having a lot of fun taping even though her camera man (trying to get a good moving shot) kept falling off of the cart they were pushing him on.

Caught her during the day in Japan at EPCOT and that evening as she was making her way to the Yachtsman Steakhouse. Didn't have my camera!!!

DDuckFan130

Very cool!!

I haven't had a chance to see new episodes of Passport to Latin America, but that has been a great series, and every other show she had has been great :D

wannabeBelle

unfortunately im still in the 20th century and dont have DVR cable etc... but i think Master Yoda does. i think i remember him making reference to it on the last trip. not sure. between the whenches and crazy girls from jersey that weekend, i dont recall much. :p

if i dont see him reply, ill ping him.

*back to subject* my wife samantha knows i have a crush on samantha.

Hey again, Problem with that is I think he will still be in the World as I will be but with different groups of people!!!! Ill speak to a few peoples up here and see what I can do. Crazy girls from Jersey?? Who could that possibly be??? :animwink: Belle

diddy_mouse

That's so awesome! Well, if it airs on the 11th I'll have to miss it because DH and I will be in the World (at MVMCP to be exact :xmas:) But I'll definitely keep an eye out for it when it re-airs...make sure to see it before Christmas!

danyoung

Hmmm. Let's see...

Samantha Brown:

Sexy?
sam.jpg

CHECK!

Well, I'm still not buying the manic energy thing. But sexy? That bikini pic really made my whole morning!!!!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Hey again, Problem with that is I think he will still be in the World as I will be but with different groups of people!!!! Ill speak to a few peoples up here and see what I can do. Crazy girls from Jersey?? Who could that possibly be??? :animwink: Belle
so that is why i havent had any emails with him this week. makes sense now. well, if you run into him.... tell him i said hello and just 20 more days till we find out what we are having. :animwink:

*once again, back to topic*

Samantha Brown is "on the list". funny thing is, that i have heard that in real life she is really quiet and a little reserved.... this would contradict how she is on the show.

wannabeBelle

Nah Actually I think he is just a tad busy as I havent heard much from him either. My sister was told what the twins are. She had the doctor write it on a piece of paper,seal it in an envelope andshe will open it on her B day which is Nov 30th!!!! This is good as I Am heading to the World on Dec 8th and I have many things to buy but most of the WDW stuff for babies is gender specific!!!!! Sorry for the thread drift folks, back to our regularly scheduled program in progress!!! Belle

rainfully

Original Poster
There was an older Samantha Brown WDW Christmas special that is from 2005, I believe...are these new bits she was filming being edited into the old special, or is it an entirely new one?

Well from what I understand, she's been at WDW for quite some time... she's also been spotted at the Studios taping.

SewIn2Disney

Sure... give Samantha a few Red Bull's... and she will be perfect for the part. :lol:

Oh and then we get Rachel Ray to do a segment on dining at WDW (World Showcase)... then I would be happy man. Just as long as she doesnt say "YUMMMmm-OH!" to everything like she did on $40 a Day. :lol::lookaroun

I've written to Rachael Ray to do a show there---I really wish she would!

already programmed my VCR (yea, VCR. havent got a DVR yet)

Mine's been set for over a week now! As soon as I saw it on
http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv/agenda.php3?modeagenda=soon
I set the vcr. Can't wait---esp. if there is new info!

Schedule list in on the Travel Channel's website here:
http://travel.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=26.15086.121959.0.0
Belle

Thanks---i'll have to check to see if there is anything I'm missing!

wannabeBelle

That is exactly what I was looking for so even if I miss it while I am away, Ill see it when I get back!!!! It looks like these shows seem to have other Disney shows on around it so definitely check out the Daily Schedule option for any day that this is on. Belle

Ms Brer Rabbit

Gah! Samantha Brown is one of my idols!! Sooo glad she's doing another Christmas special there! I got to see her filming her other one (in 2003 I think?) and she seemed like she just loved her job (of course, who wouldn't?).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom